• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good Morning CRUISE LINE BOARD Family

Well welcome aboard Ty Pennington and good morning back to you - Give us a hint of your secret project or better yet is it time to say "MOVE THE BUS"?
Waiting to see what your big secret is and don't wait too long to share.
Always,
Shirley

Thanks for all that has been done for so many deserving families and I am sure that everyone else on this board feels the same way. Looks like you was up about the same time I was - Anyhow keep us posted when "the bus will be moved"
Best wishes in all your endeavors.
Always
Shirley

My gut feeling is telling me it's real. Probably part of the Year of Million Dreams. Since the disboard is so popular - perhaps it's time to pick a disboard family?

There are many deserving people out there/here. If this is the case - love the idea.

Welcome to the Cruise Line Forum Ty! I see there are a lot of celebs on the boards these days :goodvibes Can't wait to hear about the secret project!!

Welcome to the Boards! It will be interesting to see what the secret project!

I never post but saw that my favorite person ever decided to join us!

Welcome Ty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all you do for so many people in this world. Keep us posted. Can't wait to hear what's up your sleeve :banana:

Good morning Ty! Just wanted to say that we LOVE your show! It is wonderful to see the many families that you have helped!! Don't keep us waiting too long! :)

I do not post much but seeing Ty on here I just HAD to! Thank you so much Ty and everyone else on the show for all the wonderful things that you do to help all those family's! My family and I watch the show every week and LOVE IT!!! Keep up all the great work! :goodvibes

Bella8286 said:
I never post but saw that my favorite person ever decided to join us!

Welcome Ty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all you do for so many people in this world. Keep us posted. Can't wait to hear what's up your sleeve :banana:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=15196009&postcount=6

Kewl Ty, We had the Honor Of Cruisin With A Man From the Record Breaking team! on one of your projects! :teeth:
On the 11 night!
What a Build!

Welcome to the DIS! :welcome:

I have no guess as to what your Secret Project is, but if I can help in ANY way, please let me know, I would love to help!!! :goodvibes :sunny:

:cool1: Welcome Ty :banana:

It's terrific to have you here and I for one am thrilled to be a part of anything you may have planned.. :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :thumbsup2

Hi there Ty! Just wanted to let you know that my family watches every week! You and your group are an amazing bunch of people! There is definetly a spot in heaven for you and your wonderful group! Keep up the good work. Angel

mom x4 said:
Ok, I know I am the DUMMY here, but i dont watch much TV and such, so I have to ask.

Who are you??????

mom x4,grandma x4

Ty Pennington is the host of the TV show "Extreme Makeover - Home Edition" :) They rebuild the homes of people who've suffered a loss, and many times the family is sent on a Disney Cruise while their home is being rebuilt! :sunny:

So cool having you post on the boards. It's so awesome watching the families lives change and even better when they get to start it with a DCL cruise!!!!!

Tell the family we said------Have an incredible journey!

And thanks for all the work you do!

I just checked out Ty's previous posts, and it looks like he has posted similar posts all over the DIS boards today...even on the Technical Support Board! :confused3 And the messages aren't just generic postings, they actually relate to what the thread is about! This is really cool! Like a previous poster said, it must have something to do the the Year of a Million Dreams! I can't wait to see what the surprise is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter