Good Morning CRUISE LINE BOARD Family

Here's my synopsis on the whole thing(my guess)... :goodvibes

It will be a virtural scavenger hunt around the Disney Parks. We'll be working in teams from the Dis board.
Prizes will probably be trips to Disney Hotels and trips to the parks... They have been alot of references to rides and shops and eating places around several parks.

Alot of clues have been give out ... I think that Ty and the Gang want to see how we all work together solving the clues that they have given us. Many have been "over thinking" simple clues and many are giving up because of al the quick posts that are scattered in so many places. :guilty:

It's been a hoot to see all the posts and how so many are jumping in. :Pinkbounc

late to the game - so, for the clues given, should we be looking then for clues that only bring us back to something Disney park related.....people seem to be going off in every possible direction...????? :wizard:

It has all been ousted on the Community Board.

My head hurts too much to explain it, even if I knew how. :surfweb:

It is on the comunity board. Look for the"day" thread.
Today is Tuesday "good Tuesday morning" It moves Very fast! Or go to the Sluth board to catch all the clues.
Believe me... Im still soooo lost :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter