Good Morning BUDGET BOARD Family

Ellen Degeneres said:
Crocs? I like Alligators personally.
I'm at Epcot every day (ever been to the Universe of Energy)? I also pay a visit over to the Living Seas (gotta love crush and the kids!)
Aren't all mugs refillable, or do you have one that is only able to be used one time and then it disinegrates? I don't think I have seen one of those. Wow, can you imagine if that one malfunctioned and while you are drinking your soda it just went *poof* into thin air and you were covered with soda? That would be a mess. That one might not sell very well.
E

In my house it's not the Universe of Energy...It's called "Ellen's Dream". My kids love it!

Thanks,
SharkB8

Hi Everyone, This is so exciting. I cant wait to see what all this is about! I hope it is to send all of us on a trip to DISNEY!!! :cheer2:

fridge.gif

:surfweb:

HELLO TO ALL CELEBS!! BUT A SPEICAL HELLO TO THE TAG FAIRY IF YOUR STILL HERE!!!
"WAS THAT THE T.F. OR ARE MY EYES JUST PLAYIN?"

FYI, Tim Gunn just posted a BIG hint on the Good Monday Morning thread! :cool1:

Ellen Degeneres said:
Ty I'm going to hold you to that! :banana:

tink2dw that sure is a lot of dancin there. That guy in the suit with the yellow face reminds me of Taylor Hicks dancing!

Happy Monday. Be sure to catch today's show.
Tyra Banks and Barry Manilow will be on and I went to the COOLEST pumpkin house. Oh, and my EVIL TWIN (bwahaha) just might show up.

E

No, no, no...Taylor Hicks has more of a seizure-like dance...this guy :dancer: is more M.C. Hammer....

Good morning all- Ty, Ellen, Kelly, Tag Fairy- Wow! Can't wait to see what's happening around here!

:cool1: Woo hoo Ellen! My daughter is home sick today with a kidney infection and an I.V. in her arm. She perked up when I told her you were on the dis boards. She wants to know if you can give us a hint on your Halloween costume. She's 13 and is having a hard time picking one. I tried to help her but she said that you are "way cooler" than me! :confused3 Thanks, ~Barb~

What is going on? I don't read the Budget Board for a weekend and I miss a months worth of "goings ons". Very interersting stuff, I'll have to read through all of it to see what everyone is talking about :confused3
ETA: Hello Ellen, we love Dory around here! My kids watch Nemo every chance they get, oh and you are the best thing to happen to Universe of Energy :rotfl2: Have a great day all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter