Good Morning BUDGET BOARD Family

Could someone please pass the popcorn:: ?

Until the big secret is revealed I'm not doing :laundy: , not :car: to the grocery store, giving up on LOST and HOUSE on the :happytv: and sitting by the :surfweb: drinking gallons of :coffee: .

Some might think I'm :crazy: but I believe in :santa:, pirate:, :angel:, :tinker:, pixiedust:, and ::MickeyMo so I can believe in the Tag Fairy and Ty too.

I believe, I believe, I believe!

As usual, I don't know what is going on, but it sure is fun! :teeth:

Lynninpa: Thank you for the tastey popcorn:: I hope you keep the kettle warm because I think we're in it for the long haul and going to need a ton of popcorn to get us through it.

DaneMom: I don't think any of us knows what is going on but it sure has :stir: up some excitement on the boards. I for one am having fun guessing what might be the Big Secret.

Shoot I'd be tickled seeing Ty spinning(clothed or not)-sitting-dancing-walking-eating a bologna sandwich or even shouting in his bullhorn in his outside voice in my livingroom-kitchen-gameroom-bedroom....it's all good! :rotfl:

Ok I figured it out!!!

The lime green mickey head siggie gave me an idea...

Ty's show has a connection with Home Depot.

So we're all going to get lime green mickey head paint chips!!!!!!

Yahoo!!! :banana: :banana:

And Ty, if you are ever in Ohio with free time and don't have a project to do. I know of this wonderful old turn of the century 24 room house that could use your magical touch. And trust me, we...OOOOPS I mean the family who lives in the house....wouldn't mind going to Disney for a week. I promise, I will bring you back a chocolate cover rice krispy mickey head and a t-shirt. OOOPS, I mean that family will. :rotfl2:

maddi said:
Lynninpa: Thank you for the tastey popcorn:: I hope you keep the kettle warm because I think we're in it for the long haul and going to need a ton of popcorn to get us through it..

Caramel or garlic butter, maddi? popcorn::

YAHOOOO! I live over an hour from the nearest Home Depot so that would be a great trerat for me!

Hey Ty,
Can you come over and visit me on my show? I would love to have you as a guest and you could yell through the bull horn to get everyone up and dancing. You do dance don't you?

E

Hey Ellen! :wave: Love the show!!!

This is getting good...whoever has that popcorn, please pass it my way... popcorn::

Passing the popcorn:: to Mookie. It's fresh, Lynninpa just made it.

Ellen,

Do you own any Crocs?

How many times have you been to WDW?

Have you ever shared a refillable mug that someone brought back from another trip? :rotfl:

scraptoons said:
Ellen,

Do you own any Crocs?

How many times have you been to WDW?

Have you ever shared a refillable mug that someone brought back from another trip? :rotfl:

Crocs? I like Alligators personally.
I'm at Epcot every day (ever been to the Universe of Energy)? I also pay a visit over to the Living Seas (gotta love crush and the kids!)
Aren't all mugs refillable, or do you have one that is only able to be used one time and then it disinegrates? I don't think I have seen one of those. Wow, can you imagine if that one malfunctioned and while you are drinking your soda it just went *poof* into thin air and you were covered with soda? That would be a mess. That one might not sell very well.
E

All this popcorn is making me thirsty....Anyone want some sweet tea? Hey pass some popcorn this way with the garlic salt please.....

Ellen Degeneres said:
Crocs? I like Alligators personally.
I'm at Epcot every day (ever been to the Universe of Energy)? I also pay a visit over to the Living Seas (gotta love crush and the kids!)
Aren't all mugs refillable, or do you have one that is only able to be used one time and then it disinegrates? I don't think I have seen one of those. Wow, can you imagine if that one malfunctioned and while you are drinking your soda it just went *poof* into thin air and you were covered with soda? That would be a mess. That one might not sell very well.
E

:lmao: Ok, that's an Ellen response alright. You're a hoot!

sumrmist said:
All this popcorn is making me thirsty....Anyone want some sweet tea? Hey pass some popcorn this way with the garlic salt please.....

Tea is not bad, but I am just catching up on the whole "celebrities on the DIS" thing....and with all this wierdness I think I might be better off with a beer! :drinking1

Ellen, I want to extend a HUGE thank you. My lil girl loves you so much, that at the beginning of your shows she hops up and dances around the livingroom with you(and just like you). It's created many memories(and video) for us to share in the upcoming years.

THANK YOU :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter