• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good Luck w/ Space 220

My strategy has been to just obsessively check on MDE. I've been able to score quite a few hard ones that way. Space 220 was definitely the hardest, but persistence paid off a few days before our trip. So, don't give up...keep checking!

And keep checking periodically while you're there. I've gotten Topolino's breakfast twice the day before when people decide to cancel to avoid the penalty.

With a place that has such terrible reviews, still surprises me that it is still so hard to get...

I guess people wanna just check it out and go in there once, hating it or not, to judge for themselves. That has to end at some point. Maybe another year

Everyone’s tastes are different. We really liked our dinners here in October & thought the food was very good. We have ADRs again for our September trip. I don’t pay much attention to reviews since they never seem to sync up with what we find for ourselves.

Everyone’s tastes are different. We really liked our dinners here in October & thought the food was very good. We have ADRs again for our September trip. I don’t pay much attention to reviews since they never seem to sync up with what we find for ourselves.

This!!! Food is so subjective!!

60 days out today. nothing for space lounge or restaurant. leaving oct. 14th so no can't do for 15th. idk how people are grabbing them. i do alerts via touring plans and nothing ever comes up for alerts.

idk how people are grabbing them. i do alerts via touring plans and nothing ever comes up for alerts.
I think it must be people with longer trips that are grabbing them for the end of their trip so by the time those with shorter trips can make ADRs the dates are all filled up. I haven't received any alerts for Space 220 either.

60 days out today. nothing for space lounge or restaurant. leaving oct. 14th so no can't do for 15th. idk how people are grabbing them. i do alerts via touring plans and nothing ever comes up for alerts.
Try mousekepros too. Its $6 per month and thats how I snagged Space 220 a couple days ago for 8/23!

I think it must be people with longer trips that are grabbing them for the end of their trip

This. People staying on property who have 60+10 are pushing it as far as possible into their trip - just like they do Topolino's Terrace, 'Ohana, etc. for all the hard to get restaurants. It's the way the system works.

There are multiple services out there that will search and notify - and you *can* have luck with them, but they do not guarantee that you will get one they notify you for because they don't hold them. Anyone else who got notified AND anyone searching randomly at that time can get the reservation.

My best luck has come looking on my own while I'm there - especially the day before.

We went in July and was lucky enough to get reservations. We enjoyed the food.
That said we are going back mid October and everything good is booked up. October is a very busy month. The only thing we really got that was first choice was morimoto Asia at disney springs for my son's 11th birthday. It's a shame cause we are bringing our niece along and it's her first trip. She wanted Cinderella castle and even with characters not returned we still could not get it.

I don’t think space 220 is worth the hype. We did it once but I definitely wouldn’t do it again. There are so many other better restaurants

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter