• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good dinner for first time in Magic Kingdom area?

I think you made a smart choice. I think folks underestimate how much time it takes to leave and re-enter the park, especially if you only have one day at MK. I wouldn't over plan a quick service meal. Research which QS sound interesting and stop when you are hungry. I find the food in MK to be less than amazing and would plan on a few snack type meals rather than one big lunch.
Thanks! I'll have her read over some menus to see if anything jumps out at her. I've never really liked the quick services at MK. I know she wants to have an ice cream Mickey Bar lol.

I'm excited for this trip. The last couple years have all been with DH so going with a friend will be a completely different experience.

BoG is a good option. You'll save time not leaving the park. Skippers Canteen is another good option.
For QS, we like Pecos Bill. Pinocchio was very good for their flat breads as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter