Golf Cart Decorating

advonyjohnson

Earning My Ears
Hi

We are staying in the cabins and renting a golf cart. I see from posts that people decorate the carts... can we do the same if its a rental? Minimally I would want to be able to tell mine from others with something so what do you guys suggest? Clings?

Also do you just leave them at a landing for the day when you go to the parks and use Disney transportation?

Thanks
Sue

We are dairy farmers from Wisconsin, and avid Green Bay Packer fans, so we promote the Dairy Industry, by decorate the cart with two inflatable cows, one on top, and one in front, with a cheese head, of course! We use the Disney Carts, and also add some mellow battery operated lights around. Easy to spot, conversation starter, and this year, were yelled at, "Hey Wisconsin, your're back again this year". Met many wonderful people. Of course, we are sometimes confused with Chick Fill A! Ggrrrrrrr. Velcro tape, 3M easy pull tabs, string, are helpful. My file was too big to post picture. Enjoy, it is fun.

Decorate it up however you want, just don't damage it. Disney rental, off site rental, all they really care about is that you do not damage it and of course that they get their rental fees. Otherwise... Have at it.

Zip ties, clings, command strips, spray snow, packing tape ... whatever it takes to get whatever you want to stick on without damaging the cart. We've done it for years with our rentals at Christmas and have never had any issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter