Going to see Jeopardy - What else is there to do?

MkUSmile78

It's all about me!
Good Afternoon Everyone!!!

I am so excited :banana: :banana: :banana: Last night DH got a phone call
from Jeopardy to be on the show!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
I have always been a Disney World Girl so I know absolutely nothing about Disneyland and Los Angeles. I need some ideas of what to do while we are there!!! If you have any ideas please let me know! We will be there April 20 to April 26th.

Also, the American Girl Place opened in April, 2007. There is a store with all of the American Girl dolls, a theater performance, and a cafe where girls can take their dolls. It's really really nice for girls who like these dolls. You need to book the theater and cafe before you go. It's located in The Grove shopping center in LA.

how long does it take to get from Disney to rodeo drive?

and whats the quickest means of transport? renting a car, etc..

I recently moved to Orange County and these gave me some good ideas of new things to explore!

how long does it take to get from Disney to rodeo drive?

and whats the quickest means of transport? renting a car, etc..

Mapquest is saying about 45 minutes between Anaheim and Beverly Hills, so probably closer to an hour plus considering traffic and which area of Anaheim you're coming from (park, one of the hotels, whatever). I would think the fastest way to get there would be a rental car. I think one of the companies in Anaheim has "tours" that go to Bev. Hills but those really tend to limit your time. A cab would probably be about the same speed as a rental car, but would probably cost more (especially if you get stuck in LA traffic lol). Hope this helps :goodvibes:

It would be great to go today (since we are season passholders) but we're both home sick with colds! bleck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter