Going to Disney Nov 10-16th - what clothes/shoes to pack?

luvmylittleboy2003

DIS Veteran
I have read its tough 'packing' weather because it can be really warm on some days and cooler on other days, but, the mornings and nights are always cool. So...how do you guys pack :confused3 ? I was thinking....my 4 year old ds - I'm mainly going short sleeve shirts and shorts/pants to match and a light jacket, and for his shoes - I'm taking sandels, crocs and tennis shoes, but, I have no idea for myself :headache: - I was thinking capris with short sleeve shirts for the warmer days and jeans/pants w/short sleeve shirts for the cooler days and my w/tennis shoes/teva mush sandles and a light jacket. I don't want to pack tons of useless clothes, but, I also want to be prepared. I figured w/the jackets we really wouldn't need long sleeve shirts - we could just wear them in the mornings/nights and if it cool during the day, just keep them on. Any other thoughts/ideas would be great!! :thumbsup2

I have read its tough 'packing' weather because it can be really warm on some days and cooler on other days, but, the mornings and nights are always cool. So...how do you guys pack :confused3 ? I was thinking....my 4 year old ds - I'm mainly going short sleeve shirts and shorts/pants to match and a light jacket, and for his shoes - I'm taking sandels, crocs and tennis shoes, but, I have no idea for myself :headache: - I was thinking capris with short sleeve shirts for the warmer days and jeans/pants w/short sleeve shirts for the cooler days and my w/tennis shoes/teva mush sandles and a light jacket. I don't want to pack tons of useless clothes, but, I also want to be prepared. I figured w/the jackets we really wouldn't need long sleeve shirts - we could just wear them in the mornings/nights and if it cool during the day, just keep them on. Any other thoughts/ideas would be great!! :thumbsup2

I think it depends on where your traveling from on what would be suitable. We go down in November from NJ and to us, it is still quite warm and definitely weather for shorts or capris during the day. At night you could go either way, but for me, I'm always hot. Now my friends who are native to Florida would look at me and say I am crazy-they think temps in the 70's and low 80's qualify for pants! :rotfl: I think what you have planned to take will work out just fine. Just keep on the weather forecast in the days before your trip. We have encountered the freak cold snap down in FL (our luck). Have fun! :dance3:

Thanks for the great reply - we are traveling from KY. I would love the 'cold snap', then I could wear my sweat pants/shirts - :rotfl:.

Thanks for the great reply - we are traveling from KY. I would love the 'cold' snap, then I could wear my sweat pants/shirts - :rotfl:.

:rotfl: Be careful what you wish for! Two or three years ago we went at the end of November and wouldn't you know that just as we arrived in Florida they got hit with a cold snap...and I DO mean COLD! We had to make a run to Walmart for insulated jackets, ear muffs, scarves and gloves! Yup, you could see your breath, that is how cold it got! Oh, that is a trip we will always remember! Disney had the cart vendors selling blankets in Epcot and we couldn't buy those blankets fast enough...we walked around the world showcase wrapped up in them like they were capes! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter