Going to California in Feb.

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by BeeZee, Jan 17, 2005.

  1. BeeZee

    BeeZee Earning My Ears

    Nov 2, 2004
    I seem to be one of the few heading west, but I hope someone can offer some advice.

    I am travelling with my 2 sons ages 7 & 10. I am divorced from thier Dad and I have resumed my maiden name. Does that change any of the documents that I need? I have the notarized letter from thier Dad, birth certificates, SIN and hospitilization cards.

    Also has anyone booked attraction tickets with expedia? They have the 3 day park hopper for $131 Can. or I think I will go the CityPass route for $207 adult/$155 child Canadian. That is Disney x 3 days, Knotts x 1, SeaWorld x 1, and then either the Zoo or Wild animal park x 1.

    Does this sound like a good deal???

    Thanks - B :earboy2:

Share This Page