Go Karts!

faindrops27

I love free DDP but love going on cruises too! My
My husband wants to go go karting in October. Can anyone suggest the best place for this, Thanks. :sunny:

DD and I always ride at Old Town. There is also a multi-level track we've passed a few times but have yet to visit on International Drive. It looks neat - we just haven't made it there yet.

Fun Spot is the place with the multi-level tracks. My guys LOVED this place last summer...spent hours upon hours there riding the go-karts and they're still talking about it. They have 2-rider go-karts too so kids who are too small to drive can ride. Google "fun spot orlando" and you'll find their website. Have fun!

Thank you both for your replys. It is greatly appreciated!! :earboy2:

MagicLovinMama said:
They have 2-rider go-karts too so kids who are too small to drive can ride.
By the way, Old Town also has 2-person karts. Actually, any go-kart track I've ever been to with DD has had 2-person karts. I think that's fairly common.

Great info we will be celebratimg my sons b'day while down there in Sept/Oct this sounds like a great way to make his day. Thanks All

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter