Glowsticks? Liquid?

snoopy5386

DIS Veteran
Do glowsticks count as a liquid per TSA? Can I leave them in my carry on or do they need to go in my 311 bag? Or should I just check em and avoid the hassle all together?

Do glowsticks count as a liquid per TSA? Can I leave them in my carry on or do they need to go in my 311 bag? Or should I just check em and avoid the hassle all together?

Yes, they count. Whether or not they will "confiscate" them if they are not in your quart size bag is another story. If you are checking a bag anyway, I would just put them in there.

They *are* liquid, and I have yet to be able to fit a container of them into my 311 bag (if you take them OUT of the container, then the ounces aren't marked anymore), and I don't particularly feel like losing all my glowsticks IF a TSA agent decides to throw them away (righteously).

So I check them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter