Glee!

thron606

Disney Freak
Okay I'm a total gleek and I need to blab to someone about how awesome glee is!

I flippin love glee! And yes I am a dork... :rolleyes1:dance3:

Hah, i'm listening to the songs from the most recent episode atm. I can't wait for next week's Britney Spears themed episode. Their version of Toxic is fantasic.

The next episode's going to be awesome and I'm guessing Toxic is going to be like a Push It 2.0 :banana::banana::banana:

Glee <333

The other day, I called one of my friends that looked like Artie Artie.... I have no clue why... I guess I was just tired, but still...

Anyone seen last night's episode?

Overall, I thought it was alright. My favorite quote would have to be when Rachel said "Is this real life?" That just made my day. :lmao:

I am a total gleek I can't wait to hear Billy joel's only the good die young sung by puck

I also heard that Darren is going to be making his first appearance on the 6th episode. I'M SO EXCITED!!!

I also thought this weeks episode was awesome but it a strange way. Like the performances were amazing but the way they connected them and kept the episode going was super odd. But Schuester performing Toxic TOTALLY made the episode beyond amazing!!!!!!

my favorite was: "i don't brush my teeth. i was my mouth out with soda after i eat; i thought dr. pepper was a dentist."

Anyone seen last night's episode?

Overall, I thought it was alright. My favorite quote would have to be when Rachel said "Is this real life?" That just made my day. :lmao:

YES!! That was hilarious!!! I loved the episode, but then again I LOVE them all!

And yes, I'm 36 and not a teen but I saw the thread title on the DISboards home page and how can I pass up a Glee convo???? I'm a proud Gleek! :cool1:

If by some freak of nature there ever was a WDW episode of Glee......I'm pretty sure I'd faint! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter