GKTW EVENT: NJ DIS Meet Weekend - APRIL 25-27! THE TOTAL IS IN!!!!

Just registered! Chloe (my dd) and I had a great time last year and can't wait for this year! I may have to bring my infant (we are nursing) but I am trying to get a sitter- we will see. He is very portable at this age though!

Excited to get the 10 free tix too- great promotion!

Thanks for registering Noelle! I received it today. No problem if you have to bring the baby- they are very portable indeed at that age!

Everyone- Only TWO MORE DAYS to register in the Valentine's Day Special and get an bonus TEN tickets for our raffles!!

I think we may sign up for this! I just realized that it is at the end of our spring break recess, and we live on Long Island, so it's an easy drive! Just trying to see how many family members I'm wrangling into going :)

I think we may sign up for this! I just realized that it is at the end of our spring break recess, and we live on Long Island, so it's an easy drive! Just trying to see how many family members I'm wrangling into going :)

Hi, Ginamarie! Hope you can make it! :goodvibes We have a lot of fun stuff planned!

Just bought DH and I our tickets to this years meet. Had problems trying to get them over our computer ( kept asking for us to enter the NJDISMEET code to proceed after selecting number of tickets and wouldn't give us the pop up to the next step). We ended up doing over our IPhone.

wdwscout I sent you a PM with items I would like to donate for this years meet since last years item did so well. :thumbsup2

Thanks- I received your registrations today.:thumbsup2

If anyone is having trouble with registering for this event- please let us know.
It seems some people have had difficulty on their computers, and others haven't.
Almost everyone has had success on a ipad or iphone! Even if they were using Safari on their computer.

So please PM or message me or Nikki if you are having problems.
If all else fails- we have some work arounds we can do so you can still join in the fun!!! :banana:
We don't want anyone to miss out due to technology!! :sad2:

Wowsa! We are filling up!!!!!

Buy your tickets now if you plan on attending! They just might sell out!

Ok, I finally stopped procrastinating and registered. We'll be there for the Saturday Main Event.

I will work on putting together another batch of items to donate for the raffle/auction like I did last year. I know I have plenty of Disney stuff. I also have a couple of nice non-Disney items that I'm giving to the cause. DW is also planning to sew/quilt a piece or two. I'll be in touch with Linda or Nikki to get everything to you.

Ok, I finally stopped procrastinating and registered. We'll be there for the Saturday Main Event.

I will work on putting together another batch of items to donate for the raffle/auction like I did last year. I know I have plenty of Disney stuff. I also have a couple of nice non-Disney items that I'm giving to the cause. DW is also planning to sew/quilt a piece or two. I'll be in touch with Linda or Nikki to get everything to you.

Awesome! It'll be great to see you again! Thanks so much for donating too!!! :thumbsup2

There's LESS than a month left to register for this year's NJ DIS Meet for GKTW! Join us for a weekend of fun including a live DIS Unplugged podcast recording, silent & tricky tray auctions, live comedy show, and more! Tickets are selling fast, so get yours today!

The OFFICIAL schedule of events is up! You are NOT going to want to miss out on this!!! Registration CLOSES April 5th! ALL WELCOME from NJ, NY, DE, and beyond!

The OFFICIAL schedule of events is up! You are NOT going to want to miss out on this!!! Registration CLOSES April 5th! ALL WELCOME from NJ, NY, DE, and beyond!

Nikki forgot to mention that you can find it in the first post of this thread. :badpc:

Thanks Jeff!
Hey everyone- even if you have registered already- you might want to take a look at our agenda.
We had a terrific planning meeting yesterday and made some awesome tweaks to the Friday and Saturday night events!!! You do not want to miss the WHOLE weekend!! Fun, games and great chances to raise money for GKTW.

Of course our main event on Saturday includes lunch, our raffle and silent auctions AND the LIVE Podcast Recording!

On Friday night- we are hold our 2nd Annual Tastykake eating contest!! We have some returning contestants and room for more who think they can beat last year's Mr Tastykake!!!

Saturday night- DIS AFTER DARK!!! We have an exclusive performance by "Comedy on Demand"- an awesome improv group that is generously donating their time to us to raise money for GKTW. And after their performance we have GAMES- some really great competitions planned that will be fun to play or just watch!! Think Red Solo Cups! :banana:

And on both nights- we have the cash bar in the hotel lobby. Relax, hang out with friends- and no one has to drive anywhere- we are right there in our hotel!

The Hilton rooms are just $85/night (plus taxes)

So- please consider buying the (cost effective) Weekend Package and hanging out with us for all 3 events! (If you have purchased just the Main Event ticket and want to add the rest of the weekend- just let me know- we can convert your ticket!)

This will be a Weekend to Remember! Make sure you are there! :cool1:

Just made my hotel reservation - can't wait! Last year was so much fun, this year promises to be even better. =)

How many people are registered? Just curious. I told some co-workers about it so we might get some more of my peeps to come.

Win.jpg

YOU could be the BIG WINNER at this year's NJ DIS MEET benefiting Give Kids the World! Register now, and you'll receive FIVE bonus tickets for our tricky tray raffle! We have dozens of items in it and our silent auction! Plus, you're not going to want to miss our DIS AFTER DARK that Saturday night! Join us this April!

How many people are registered? Just curious. I told some co-workers about it so we might get some more of my peeps to come.

Last year we had well over 100 people attend our event, and the numbers are approaching that already. We'd love to have you all!

Are you a first-timer? Feeling shy? I can tell you as a relatively shy person (seriously) that I have made some GREAT friends thanks to attending DIS meets! The sense of community is amazing! Being able to talk Disney with other Disney junkies feels wonderful -- no eye-rolling or 'are you talking about/going to Disney again?' ... just people from all walks of life with common love for Disney, the DIS Unplugged, and raising money for Give Kids the World! :thumbsup2

You don't want to just hear about this awesome weekend after it ends! You don't want to watch the podcast and say, 'oh, I wish I would've gone!'. Sign up now and join us! We'd LOVE to see you again/meet you for the first time! The more, the merrier!
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=49993849&postcount=1
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Auction Alert!

Here's one of our items at this year's event! It's an adorable handmade My Little Pony necklace!

MLP.jpg

Nicki- is it adults only for the improv show now? We are still deciding if there are 3 or 4 of us attending, one of which is my 16 year old sister. She would love to attend, so I want to make sure it's ok!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter