GKTW EVENT: DE DIS Meet Weekend – November 7-9 2014 : Update 11/6

dcayz

Mouseketeer
GKTW DE MEET NOV. 7-9 2014

The Program has been finalized & uploaded to the website.

There are MAPS on the last two pages, if you are unsure as to where everything is!
http://powerof10de.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/2014-GKTW-Program-ECopy.pdf

Schedule of Events:

November 7 - Gelato Social at the Newark Senior Center 7:00 PM- 10:00 PM.

November 8 – Main Event being held at the Newark Senior Center Noon – 5 PM. Live/silent auction and raffle. Lunch will be served again by Cafe Gelato.

November 9 - Yard Sale and Brunch at Klondikes Kate's Main St. Newark 10 AM - 2 PM.

--------------------------------------

Update 11/6

1) A catalog of the items is online here: www.charityauctionorganizer.com/auction/gktwde2014

2) Here are the people that will be attending from the boards:
tammy (lovepolysince1977)
Karen & Patricia & Lauren & Tamara (TammyA)
Kathleen & William (goofy guy in De.)
Charlotte (wonderchar)
Sue (Fan O' The Mouse)
Charlotte (Charlotte Hilliker)
Burt (bwix) & Yvonne (bzelf)
Dave (drclaws) & Kathy (DVC Kathy)
Rick & Chris (busabbymom)
Timothy & Kay-Marie (Ravens Girl)
Nicole (NikkiBell)
Lauren (lcataldimay)
Jayme (DisneyFanInPA) & Jim (Wimpy)
Bernice (collins316)
Tim & Melva (contempo84)
Justin & Eileen (TickledPinkRabbit)
Dina & Sam (sammyworld)
kris (disneyesk)
Stephen & Mary (wildaboutthemouse)
Penny (ChaosCent)
John (grmpytggr) & Linda (wdwscout)
Ian (Ian Doodles) & Kim (kimstar)
Terry & Stacey
Jessica
Jeannette
Michelle
Erin & Danielle
Billy & Erica
Gillian (ShesAPirate)
... AND A BUNCH MORE WHO REGISTERED LATE TUESDAY!

We now have SOLD OUT Friday Night (40) and 80 people for Saturday!

---------------------------

Hotel :laundy:

We have a block of rooms at Homeward Suites this year. When booking online use the code DIS to get the discount.

--------------------------------------

If you would like to volunteer to help please PM me (dcayz) or my husband (cayz).

----------------------------

As most of you know I am getting a new big shed as a holding/staging area for the auction items for the DE event. Is got word that the shed should be delivered on May 30! Can not wait.:banana:

James and I decided that I need a bigger shed than my little 8 x 10 shed. Tomorrow a new 10 x 16 shed is being delivered tomorrow morning! James will be putting in electric, insulating and dry walling the shed this weekend (with the help of a friend). So that the items for the event don't get damaged because of the heat he is going to buy a small ac unit to put into the shed. What a wonderful husband I have.

James and I decided that I need a bigger shed than my little 8 x 10 shed. Tomorrow a new 10 x 16 shed is being delivered tomorrow morning! James will be putting in electric, insulating and dry walling the shed this weekend (with the help of a friend). So that the items for the event don't get damaged because of the heat he is going to buy a small ac unit to put into the shed. What a wonderful husband I have.

I've decided that I not only need a bigger shed, but also a bigger house. :rotfl2:

After bringing home supplies from the Hershey meet...I may need a bigger shed now...LOL!!! :rotfl2:

Hi all! My husband and I just attended the Hershey meet and donated two paintings of Walt for the silent auction and key fobs that we sold for $5/each to raise money. Wondering if you'd be interested in our help for your meet? Let me know!

Hi all! My husband and I just attended the Hershey meet and donated two paintings of Walt for the silent auction and key fobs that we sold for $5/each to raise money. Wondering if you'd be interested in our help for your meet? Let me know!

Hi! LOVED the key fobs. They were such a huge hit! I would buy more at future meets, for sure! :thumbsup2

James & Denise- Say YES!! :thumbsup2
Their stuff is fantastic! We bought one painting and 5 key fobs!! :cool1:

Say yes! I bought three of these and love them!

Homewood Suites
640 South College Avenue, Newark, Delaware, 19713, USA
1-302-453-9700

Only King beds are left. It looks like the hotel will be a busy place that weekend.

Our auctioneers from last year will not be able to do our event this year. :(
James is working on getting another auctioneer for this year event.

James found an auctioneer today. His name is Scott and is from Milford, DE. Scott is not going to charge us for his services:yay:
Now we just need to get some donations for the live auction.

James and I are amazed that we have not really promoted the DE Event and already 7 hotel rooms have been booked. I had our sale rep add more rooms to our block of rooms and that some where rooms with2 queen size beds.

Tickets are now on sale for the events!:cheer2: They will be on sale until Oct. 27.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!