GKTW and smile.amazon.com

ScooterPie

Scooter the "Wonder" dog!
This may have been previously posted but just in case, Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchase to the charity of your choice at no extra cost to you. You just have to place your order through smile.amazon.com. Type in your charity of choice, mine is give kids the world. It will pop up, just select it and you’re good to go.

This may have been previously posted but just in case, Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchase to the charity of your choice at no extra cost to you. You just have to place your order through smile.amazon.com. Type in your charity of choice, mine is give kids the world. It will pop up, just select it and you’re good to go.
Yep -- has been posted here MANY times over the years, but it NEVER hurts to point that out, since it helps so many with so little effort!

The only thing that stinks is they don't have an app for your phone that takes you right to the smile site. However, you can create a bookmark of it and put it on your phone like you would an app. That's what I did because I would keep forgetting to.go through smile and why not have Amazon donate something since you're buying it either way.

The only thing that stinks is they don't have an app for your phone that takes you right to the smile site. However, you can create a bookmark of it and put it on your phone like you would an app. That's what I did because I would keep forgetting to.go through smile and why not have Amazon donate something since you're buying it either way.
Great advice, thanx!

I was just going to suggest this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter