Gifts to hotel rooms

Hegsheroes

Earning My Ears
I want to send a gift to my daughter and son in laws room while they are on their honeymoon and was wondering if there is a website to order gifts for guests that are staying in one of the resorts.

Disney has a floral department that has many options
Not the cheapest route but it's efficient and very reliable. I've used them several times and never been disappointed.
http://disneyworld.disneyfloralandgifts.com/
I know they can access your room, after you've checked in, to set up some of theirs. I've had 2 done, a Birthday celebration set up and a smaller cooler giftbag left.
No idea if others can or not.

There are multitude of others out there run by 3rd parties, some former CMs

Last edited:
Disney has a floral department that has many options
Not the cheapest route but it's efficient and very reliable. I've used them several times and never been disappointed.
http://disneyworld.disneyfloralandgifts.com/
I know they can access your room, after you've checked in, to set up some of theirs. I've had 2 done, a Birthday celebration set up and a smaller cooler giftbag left.
No idea if others can or not.

There are multitude of others out there run by 3rd parties, some former CMs
Their stuff is cute, but wow, it's pricey for what they are providing.

Their stuff is SO expensive! (personal opinion only), I don’t think it’s worth it!

When we go we pre-purchase some Disney parks things off shopDisney and pack it. One of us runs to the room ahead of time and puts it out for the kids. We get so much more for our $$ that way. We also get a little postcard and write them a note from Mickey lol. They eat it up! Of course they are all under 5 tho lol.

In your case I would send them a gift card or something. It will go A LOT farther for them! Or you can ask them their plans, if they are doing anything special and offer to just pay for a dinner or something… whether that be you send/do a gift card or say here’s x for this dinner. Or I don’t know if it’s possibly to find out their info and call ahead of time for a celebration cake. Those are cute too.

Just my thoughts!! Not that you asked haha.

Their stuff is SO expensive! (personal opinion only), I don’t think it’s worth it!
I agree but some of the offering do have a Disney Wow factor when guests return to their room and find balloons and other items all setup,

You are paying for the personal in-room delivery / setup in the pricing that only they can currently provide.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter