Gift baskets

TripletDad

Mouseketeer
We are going to WDW this July. We are staying at the Contemporary Resort. We are looking to get or have waiting when we get there a gift basket for our tirplet daughters. We have looked at Gifts of a Life Time. I was just wondering if anybody had any advice on a better way to do this and maybe save some money? We will be in Orlando for 4 days prior to WDw at the Triplet Connection Convention. We will have some free time and a rental car during those 4 days. Thanks

TripletDad. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

With free time and a rental car I say hit the Character outlet stores. You can find park merchandise for great prices and since you are buying for three you can save quite a bit of $$$. Two of the outlets are in the Belz outlet area at the end of I-drive. The other one is closer to WDW and Crossroads area but I can't remember the name.

Thanks for the idea. If we do it this way anybody got an idea how to get it to the resortl ahead of us. We were hoping to have it there ahead of us and have a card saying it was from Mickey. Thanks.

TripletDad. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Somewhere else on this site I remember seeing where you can send a package ahead to the hotel and have it waiting for you at the front desk. Just reference the date you'll be checking in. I not sure that the CM's will put it your room or not. We plan on doing this for our daughter, as we will be celebrating her 5th birthday at Disney. I'm making up my own package with disney snacks that I buy at Wal-Mart, some sunglasses, a t-shirt from the Disney store, etc and sending it ahead. I'll just tell the CM (without her hearing) when we check in that we have packaging waiting and if they would somehow mention to her that there's package for her and Mickey has been waiting for her arrival.

I hope this helps!:)

We are sending a basket to friends of ours that are honeymooning in WDW- we're going through gifts of a lifetime & are pretty happy with them so far ( I'll update you when it actually arrives- beginnin of June) So I recommend them so far... I also heard about WDW florist that you can send them down things & they'll make a basket out of it- this doesn't work for us because all of the things we want in the basket are from the shops in the parks but maybe for you it might work!.... I'm also interested in this triplet convention!! What is it?? My younger sisters are triplets- we're 21 months apart- they are 19 years old. Just wondering what this is all about as I've never heard of it! Thanks & good luck!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter