GF or BC Suite

Bella O

Mouseketeer
Help! We are visiting WDW over Christmas time and want a suite. Although I really want to stay at the Poly, there is only availability at the BC or GF. We have stayed at the GF before and loved it (but never CL) Should we try the BC or GF - suites would be CL. We have a 4 yr old, and 2 teens - we need a location in which transportation is easy for our sleepy head teens to meet up w/us later in the day at which ever park. I can't seem to come to a decision and would love to hear your opinions. Thanks,

Bella O

I would go with the BC. I think with teens and a 4 year old, the transportation to Epcot and DHS is easy (boat or walk) and hopping a bus to MK or AK is easy too. Plus, the teens might enjoy the Boardwalk area/nightlife, and you can give them some free time at night there and it's safer than Downtown Disney/PI area...

Plus, the pool complex at BC is way cool, although it will be chilly, they heat the pool in winter, so your teens will love it, and there's a cool sandy play area in the pool for toddlers.

If you've stayed at GF before and loved it, there's also the "familiarity" of that, so it's really a personal decision.

BC will be cheaper, but the concierge level is NOT up to the same standard as GF, so that may be a consideration as well, if that's important to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter