GF GV or WL CL

wdwgirls2

Mouseketeer
I'm considering Thanksgiving week for a trip. Which would you choose? They are about the same in price. It would be me, DH, DD13, DD13. Would both have decorations up already? Concierge services vs. monorail. I can't decide - even my kids couldn't pick!:confused3 Please give me any and all opinions. Thanks.

Michelle

Boy, what a tough choice.
I've never been to WL and love the GF BUT i'm hooked on concierge now. Your kids are older than mine so i might pick WL.

But then again, if there is a chance you'd see the Christmas decorations I might pick the GF.

Sorry..i don't seem to be much help.

That's ok Mr Mike - I've been doing the same thing trying to decide. We've been to both and really love the Christmas decorations at both the best. Please, if someone knows that this is too early for decorations let me know. My decision will be so much easier - Poly - the only time of year I don't feel like going to the Poly is when the Christmas decorations are up. But if they are up any opinions are appreciated.:flower3:

Wow - thanks everyone for your opinions - I think we'll be doing GF. I guess I better head on over to the GF thread and start reading. Thanks again!

Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter