GF Beach Pool…Pictures

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi. Does anyone have any GF Beach Pool pictures.

I would like to rent a cabama but want to make sure it will be okay for my 14 month okd grandson even though I know I can rent a pation pad at Splash Pad area.

Does anyone know what time and who I call. Tomorrow is my 60 day mark.

Thank you.

I would like to rent a cabama but want to make sure it will be okay for my 14 month okd grandson even though I know I can rent a pation pad at Splash Pad area.

Thank you.
WDW-PLAY and I hope you were able to get one! Believe there are only 4 of these! Let us know!

WDW-PLAY and I hope you were able to get one! Believe there are only 4 of these! Let us know!
Thank you!
I called and thr only day not available for the week was the Friday I have as our break day, which is October 7. The days before and after were all abailable. So frustrating!

I did book the pool patio in the Splash Pad area since ny grandson will be 14 months, but had hoped for the cabana for the four of us.

The good side of this is was that is was only $107 so if we dont hang too long, it wasnt $300+ but between not getting my Chef Mickey ressie for October 6 and no cabana for October 7, I actually was really bummed since my grandsons first trip and we are four generations taking him and leaving men at home.

It also is frustrating that we have to call for the cabanas. Im on hold over 40 minutes to be told not available. Why cant this be done online.

Also, I was told no DVC discount for pool patios only cabanas, which I thought was incorrect since I booked a pool patio a couple of years ago at GF big pool and thought I used my DVC but I could be making this up all in my mind.

Thanks for letting me vent lol

Totally agree! We are in the same boat really wanted a cabana since it will be myself, daughter, her 2 year old and 3 month old while her husband and 2 older ones are the the star wars hotel adventure. Like you we also settled for the “patio” - feel it’s better have at least guaranteed shade. And keep trying for chef mickeys! Even the morning of. When we were staying at Bay Lake last year my son in law actually went down to the check in podium on the day of our check out and was able to get us in that day. Don’t give up on that dream!!

Totally agree! We are in the same boat really wanted a cabana since it will be myself, daughter, her 2 year old and 3 month old while her husband and 2 older ones are the the star wars hotel adventure. Like you we also settled for the “patio” - feel it’s better have at least guaranteed shade. And keep trying for chef mickeys! Even the morning of. When we were staying at Bay Lake last year my son in law actually went down to the check in podium on the day of our check out and was able to get us in that day. Don’t give up on that dream!!
Thank you!

Im stalking so much it is sickening me lol and I have alerts on two dining sites and in FB groups for Chef Mickeys. 🥴

I wish I could stalk the cabanas. There isnt any reason why this cannot be done online.

Totally agree! But I also forgot to mention that I was calling every few days to see if cabana was available. Last time I called very helpful
CM told me call few times 72-48 hours before my desired day as that’s when most people will cancel if they’re going to! Try several times within that time period if I can. That’s coming up as we are looking for one a week from today. Stay tuned if Lady Luck is on our side lol. If not it’s ok. It’s the Grand Floridian at Disneyworld!

Thank you.
This is the view from the Grand Floridian beach pool cabanas.

1659994626272.png

This is the view from the Grand Floridian beach pool cabanas.

View attachment 691934
Thank you. I have called frequently with wait times over 30 minutes and still the Friday I want is booked but the Thursday and Saturday are not.

I went ahead and booked the Splash Pad area with the Pool Patios. My grandson will be 14 months and loves the water. We can sit in the water while he plays and he can nap under the umbrela on the patio.

If he decides he cant stay, we didnt spend a big amount and will be fine.

Thank you all so much! I dont think Im going to even try to move us. Well, maybe I will call when I can but not stalk.

I went ahead and booked the Splash Pad area with the Pool Patios. My grandson will be 14 months and loves the water. We can sit in the water while he plays and he can nap under the umbrela on the patio.
Just took this two days ago! The arrow is where the Patio rental is over by the Splash Pad. Definitely a nice spot to watch the kids play! Enjoy it!

E006484C-C254-4ABB-A5C6-7FCFE83383B3.jpeg

Just took this two days ago! The arrow is where the Patio rental is over by the Splash Pad. Definitely a nice spot to watch the kids play! Enjoy it!

View attachment 692760
WOW!!!
Thank you sooo much!
It looks like there is only one in this area. Is that correct?
When I booked a pool patio at the large "adult" pool a couple of years ago it was roped off. Did this look roped off?
Just wondering how people wont just think it can be used for all.

Thank you again! I just sent this to my mom and dd.

WOW!!!
Thank you sooo much!
It looks like there is only one in this area. Is that correct?
When I booked a pool patio at the large "adult" pool a couple of years ago it was roped off. Did this look roped off?
Just wondering how people wont just think it can be used for all.

Thank you again! I just sent this to my mom and dd.
Just had this “pool patio” on Monday. It will have a large placard with your last name on it in the center of the table as well as “reserved” signs on the 2 lounge chairs and the couch. Large wicker basket with bags of lays chips, Doritos and pretzels on the table. Along side the couch was a cooler with waters and sodas. The cooler was same wicker material as couch and looks like an end table FYI. Enjoy!

Just had this “pool patio” on Monday. It will have a large placard with your last name on it in the center of the table as well as “reserved” signs on the 2 lounge chairs and the couch. Large wicker basket with bags of lays chips, Doritos and pretzels on the table. Along side the couch was a cooler with waters and sodas. The cooler was same wicker material as couch and looks like an end table FYI. Enjoy!
Wonderful! Thank you so much! Is there only one pool patio there? Did you enjoy it. Do you have any pictures.

Thank you.

Wonderful! Thank you so much! Is there only one pool patio there? Did you enjoy it. Do you have any pictures.

Thank you.
Sorry no pictures of the patio just my grandson in the splash pad lol. Only one pool patio. It’s situated on a corner. I will say throughout the day you will still be in the sun. We found ourselves moving things around to keep the infant in the shade. There is a gate which gives you access to the main pool with the slide. So you don’t have to leave the pool area to get to that pool. The next day we had one of the 4 full sized cabanas at the main pool which we preferred because that offered complete shade and a fan. Besides a cm that would take food/ drink orders and deliver. But that day my older grandchildren joined us and used the main pool and my son in law took care of toddler grandson in that pool. We didn’t use the splash pad area at all that day.

Sorry no pictures of the patio just my grandson in the splash pad lol. Only one pool patio. It’s situated on a corner. I will say throughout the day you will still be in the sun. We found ourselves moving things around to keep the infant in the shade. There is a gate which gives you access to the main pool with the slide. So you don’t have to leave the pool area to get to that pool. The next day we had one of the 4 full sized cabanas at the main pool which we preferred because that offered complete shade and a fan. Besides a cm that would take food/ drink orders and deliver. But that day my older grandchildren joined us and used the main pool and my son in law took care of toddler grandson in that pool. We didn’t use the splash pad area at all that day.
Thank you so much!
Your posts have been really helpful to me. I appreciate it very much!
Hope you had a magical trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter