Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took two years of Spanish. I can't really speak it, but I can pick out things here and there if I had to

Maps question!
Do you have any secret/useless talents (putting foot behind head, touching nose with tongue, etc.)?
I can't really think of anything. I can whistle really well lol.

I can make a pretty convincing Minecraft zombie sound :rotfl:

That's it.

But I have stuff I can't do, like make a fist with my right hand

To catch up with the last question I took Spanish for 3 years but I've been speaking French for 13 years lol. My random talent would prob be either my double jointed thumb that my friends hate or that I can bend the tops of my fingers and toes back haha it's weird

Double jointed thumbs, freakishly long legs, stuff like that.

I can make this really annoying sound using the roof of my mouth, I can bend my thumbs to my wrist, and I can do this weird thing with my eyes....yeah that's it lol

I can put my feet behind my head and things of that sort. I'm really flexible naturally.

Um, I can pop most any joint in my body at will, each time making a loud crackling sound...uh, thats it.

I can touch my nose with my tongue and I have long toes so I pick things up with them:rotfl:

Well, not really. I can't cross my eyes, whistle, or even roll my tongue, so I am pretty um bad in the useless talent category. I can whistle through my nose though if I sneeze hard sometimes lol that's really absurd, but I can seriously do it

Sarah question!
What's your dream guy/girl like?
Well goodness, I want a guy who's nice and treats me right. My religion is very important to me so I want to find someone who shares those beliefs with me. My dream guy wants to be a father and loves kids, he's romantic and shares my love for Disney. He gets along with my family and friends and is perfectly content just staying in some nights. He's intelligent and makes me feel loved.

Well Heather that's pretty much mine :laughing:

I'd also want someone with some skill or at least liking of art and likes me for me :)

Well, I am in love with blonde hair and blue eyes, but I like dark hair and dark eyes sometimes too. I just like pretty eyes to be honest lol my dream guy must have a sense of humor to match mine. He has to be funny and laugh at my jokes and puns too lol that's real important. He would preferably have a British/non southern American accent. He would also have to love Disney and be somewhat childish like I am. He would be fairly tall, but that's not a hard request compared to my 4'10 stature. Oh, and he has to love fast food too. That's all I ever eat lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter