Getting to be a little much

aprila

Earning My Ears
I have to put my 2 cents in. I come to this board to read information and get my questions answered as we are going to Disneyland next week. I have been posting and reading since January. I love reading and meeting everyone and feeling everyone's excitement. I am however kind of tired of reading the posts that are totally negative. Nobody and nothing is perfect not even Disneyland but if you go not expecting so much and just enjoy why you are there and the ones you go with then you will no doubt have a wonderful time.

No replies are needed as I am not looking for a debate just wanted to share my personal opinion.

I usually ignore the negative posts; sometimes people just need a place to vent, right? :)

Aprila -- I noticed it too! Some people seem to only remember the bad/disappointing stuff that happens on their trips. Just had a conversation with a friend about her San Diego trip and all I heard was complaints! But she can't wait to go back!

I noticed when on vacation, we tend to get tired, exhausted from walking, etc... when I start feeling crabby it's time to take a nap or relax by the pool and go back to DL at night when we're all more refreshed!

I don't mind negative posts as long as they're dealing with a legitimate gripe and has information that may help future visitors. The thread a week or so ago about EE being cancelled comes to mind. I didn't know that EE gets cancelled because of Grad Nite and even tho, it didn't affect our stay, that's info to file away for next visit.
Now, one other thing I have to say is I'm very pleased that this board doesn't degenerate into a gripefest about every little thing Disney does wrong(or appears to be wrong) as other boards have a tendency to do.
Thanks to Mary Jo and others for keeping this board on topic and allowing the goal of providing DL visit information to remain the objective.

I agree! I just hope I don't see a ton of negative posts on July 18 complaining about crowds on the 17th. It's a given that it will be packed. :earsgirl: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter