Getting Halloween Decorations Cancelled for Entire Class?

What should teacher do?

• Switch to autumn decorations only

Votes: 13 11.2%
  • Keep up whatever decorations are in the classroom

Votes: 94 81.0%
  • Other

Votes: 9 7.8%

• Total voters
She is being incredibly selfish. If they have a Halloween parade or party and she doesn't want her child to celebrate then let her keep HER child home that day

She is being incredibly selfish. If they have a Halloween parade or party and she doesn't want her child to celebrate then let her keep HER child home that day

Again, the complaint wasn't about the parade or party, which only takes up a couple of hours in one day. It was about the decorations that were up in the classroom for a month. Should she keep her child at home for a month?

Again, the complaint wasn't about the parade or party, which only takes up a couple of hours in one day. It was about the decorations that were up in the classroom for a month. Should she keep her child at home for a month?
Are they going to avoid all stores during the months of September and October? Where I live Halloween decorations have been displayed for weeks. Mom is being ridiculous, the world is not going to conform to her beliefs...it doesn't for any of us.

Are they going to avoid all stores during the months of September and October? Where I live Halloween decorations have been displayed for weeks. Mom is being ridiculous, the world is not going to conform to her beliefs...it doesn't for any of us.
Maybe they will avoid stores. Who knows? I just don't think having (or not) Halloween decorations is that big a deal. Now, if you want to say Festivus decorations should be taken down, THOSE are fighting words!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter