Getting a trip excused?

At my school we have to fill out a pre-planed absence form signed by all of your teachers and a parent. Which I always specify that I am going to Disney World. Then you can get your work that you are missing before or after your trip.

Hello. I am a freshman in highschool and I took a nine day vacation to disney in october. No vacation days are ever excused in our school. I missed 7 school days. Our limit is 14 so hopefully I do not get sick and miss anymore then I am allowed but having, or not having the trip excused really isnt that big of a deal.

Hello. I am a freshman in highschool and I took a nine day vacation to disney in october. No vacation days are ever excused in our school. I missed 7 school days. Our limit is 14 so hopefully I do not get sick and miss anymore then I am allowed but having, or not having the trip excused really isnt that big of a deal.

Well, at my school the limit is three unexcused absences..:headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter