Getting a Disney Ticket in Card Form

rosegold:)

Mouseketeer
It's been a while since I've been back to Disney World, and in the past, for my park tickets, I would have a physical card that I could use to scan at the gate or fastpass. I know Disney now has paperless tickets, but is there anyway to get my tickets in card form? Either via mail before my trip or I am ok with going in person on my first day to get the card tickets at will call/Disney resort/etc

Thanks!

I usually ask at front desk for the plastic card backup because , guaranteed , my grandson will lose his magicband. And whenever I purchase their tickets for gifts at DS Ticket Center (across from the Guest Services Center) …I ask for the plastic card. But taking a photo is also recommended in case : Loss .
I wish they still made the uniquely designed cards for Halloween and Holiday events but I understand . It’s not easy being green but it is necessary. I’m talking to myself…
We all have too many generic magicbands and wish Disney offered recyclable disposable choice. How long does it take to decompose the bands and the harmful batteries .Does anybody care?

I usually ask at front desk for the plastic card backup because , guaranteed , my grandson will lose his magicband. And whenever I purchase their tickets for gifts at DS Ticket Center (across from the Guest Services Center) …I ask for the plastic card. But taking a photo is also recommended in case : Loss .
I wish they still made the uniquely designed cards for Halloween and Holiday events but I understand . It’s not easy being green but it is necessary. I’m talking to myself…
We all have too many generic magicbands and wish Disney offered recyclable disposable choice. How long does it take to decompose the bands and the harmful batteries .Does anybody care?

Thanks for the tip! I will ask for a card that the front desk. Do I just need to bring my paperless tickets, and they will give me a card ticket?

Also, do you know if this can be done at Disney Springs? (Guest relations?) We are headed there first. If not, no worries, we can do it at a disney resort!

Thanks for the tip! I will ask for a card that the front desk. Do I just need to bring my paperless tickets, and they will give me a card ticket?

Also, do you know if this can be done at Disney Springs? (Guest relations?) We are headed there first. If not, no worries, we can do it at a disney resort!
I think you should be able to do this at Disney Springs at the Disney Ticket Center.

I just bought a magic band this last trip because I don't always want to wear my lanyard. Originally, I didn't realize the cards they gave us were re-useable because DL always gives you paper cards, but thankfully I'd kept them.

I haven't used the MagicMobile pass, but I wish you could contactless pay for items through the app like you can with your magic band if you stay onsite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter