Geriatric MM Warriors!

thanks for the birthday wishes!

Pony--praying for Ken to come home safely this weekend and for the time to fly by for you both till then!

Leaving Saturday for Florida--getting my errands run the next couple days and packing. I dislike planes but my husband upgraded to first class so I think I will manage!! (still, my stomach is turning when I think about it!!:sad2:) But we will be seeing :mickeyjum:tigger::donald::dumbo:pluto:::MinnieMo:goofy::eeyore:pooh: the whole gang!!!

good night all

That is so cool Natalie! I mean, not about having to fly but about getting to see the whole gang! Has your boy been to Disney before?

It's going to be a lot more comfortable for you in first class. I hate sitting on other people's laps! :rotfl: This might sound strange, but have you thought about picking up some masks to wear during the flight? Or would you be too embarrassed?

:woohoo: I Found you all at last!!!

I am so glad to be with you all, was so scared we had lost contact forever!;)
But have not had time to catch up on everyone hope all is well and will start to read from here!! We have been fighting the flu bug here:eek: my son was :sick: last week but doing better now and everyone else has been ok so far!

Just wanted to let you all know I found my way here and Honeygram will be here soon as I can talk with her. Thanks for letting us join you all again:grouphug:

Melanie

:bday: Natalie party:

I'm sure you will have a wonderful time. Prayers for a safe trip. First class is the only way to fly!

You probably won't believe this, but we have only been to Disney once. Our DD was 4, that would have been 1974, in fact space mountain wasn't finished. We always intended to go back, Shannon did go for her high school Senior night. Can't even imagine what it must be now.

If you get a chance, give Pooh a hug...I do :love: Pooh!

But have not had time to catch up on everyone hope all is well and will start to read from here!! We have been fighting the flu bug here:eek: my son was :sick: last week but doing better now and everyone else has been ok so far!

Just wanted to let you all know I found my way here and Honeygram will be here soon as I can talk with her. Thanks for letting us join you all again:grouphug:

Melanie

Melanie, I'm glad you made it over! I hope the rest of the family doesn't get sick. Come back soon :hug:

Melanie

Hi Melanie! It's great to see you! Give a big :grouphug: to you and your family!

Melanie

:welcome: Melanie! Glad you found your way over. :grouphug:

Happy to hear your family is recovering from the flu bug.

Have a good evening.

I seems that it's Natalie's birthday. I read it on FB.

Happy Birthday, Natalie!!:cake::cake::cake:Oh, wait, you can't have that!:wizard::dogdance::mickeyjum:ccat:

Natalie, Happy Birthday ! :cheer2:

I wanted to mention that my neice turned me on to a natural supplement for anxiety that might help you with air travel. It's called L-Theanine. I use it when I fly to visit my daughter and it really helps relax me. I take two tablets and I'm good to go :thumbsup2

Well, I am getting sleepy! I cannot find a sleepy smiley! You think there would be one of those with this vast selection. I supposse I could use :rotfl2: and say I'm a heavy snorer with restless sleep! Look at it for a minute and picture snoring and restless sleep. Let me know if it's just me being tired or if this little guy could pass for sleep?

I have mighty happy dogs tonight. We finished the picnic ham and they got the big bones.

I spent money tonight on something I didn't need. But it's so cute! At CVS they had a cheap little plastic x-mas train on a green snap together track. It uses a battery and cost 1.99 That's not too big of a splurge! :) I have officially started my holiday decorating now. It fits perfect on the attached round table of my floor lamp!

Well, I'll probably check in again, but my plan is to head to bed. (hey that rhymes!) Night everyone! Big :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Natalie: Have the best trip ever! I’m so excited for your family to be in Disney! After Kindergarten graduation John-Paul had just finished the chicken pox and still had the spots so I had the doc write me a note to keep in my purse that he wasn’t contagious so we could fly in case they stopped us. We put a Goofy hat with the big ears on him and told him to keep it pulled low, LOL! We made it and had a ball! pluto:There's no Goofy!

Melanie: Welcome home to you and your Mom! Aren’t the smilies fun here??

Pony: Praying for a safe trip for Ken and nice phone calls again for you.:cloud9:

I don’t have any way of knowing if the coffee cake I got is any good for the realtors tomorrow! I did taste a grape and they are lovely. Little quiches not for me either, but that’s ok as long as they love my listing!

Pony, I think Diane W is fine.

Lisa, good luck on your listing, Let 'em eat cake and love the house.

I just heard from malzer (Melanie) and she wants to bring her mom over too, she was honeygram on LCF...ok with that? I will wait to e-mail her back until somebody lets me know...I say yeah! I had told her that our "terms" were no mention of us on the old threads! she agrees, no problem!

Sounds good to me.

Does anyone know what's up with daylight savings time? It usually happens the weekend before Halloween...did it get done away with? I know there's been talk of that, but am not sure if it happened. We only have 1 tv station and I don't turn it on much so I'm not up on too many things.

It was moved to the first Sunday of November. Don't know why.

Melanie

Welcome Malzer!!!

Back from the gym...3 miles, 350 calories and 30 minutes of weights...OMG this is HARD WORK!

Nite Nell - sounds like you got a great deal on your little train! We used to have one under the tree that ran in circles until the dog just could not take it anymore and pounced on it!!

Natalie - Have a great time at Disney...its hard NOT to!!

Thanks for the prayers for Ken's safe return to the states, I will say I am getting MORE SLEEP while he is in London! The time difference in China was more conducive to talking at night...in London hes 5 hours ahead, so very few opportunites to both be available and not have one of us trying to get some sleep! Oh well, I am learning patience....something I have NEVER been very good at ! :laughing: Kind of like waiting for my belly and hips to disappear!!

Hi Melanie - Glad you made it here, and hope your mom does too!

SharronLee - you should try Disney again...we always had more fun as adults then when we went as kids!!

Barb - Im going to see if I can PM Diane W and see how it goes from there.

Lisa - Good luck with your listing and realtors tomorrow...just keep visualizing that coffee cake stuck on their butts!! :lmao:

Heading to bed, so y'all have a great night! :):):)

I am part of the baggy pants club! My youngest son told me he could see that I'd lost weight as my pants were baggy. Music to a mothers ears! Finally i feel like things are working the way they're supposed to. Could it be because I've hauled my bad self up and started exercising? It takes me awhile to buckle in and do what I'm told to. I have a very strong rebelious streak in me that is not my friend at times. Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement.

Robin, Should we get some of those tiny crockpots if we're going to carry them on the Godiva ride? Mine is one of those BIG ones that can feed an army. I don't know if the pony can carry it and me. We definitely cannot ZUMBA with it.

On another note. I'm wondering how many people we want on this thread. I know I'm a newcomer and am here by grace. Thank you for inviting me. I like how personal it is here and how I can keep track of everyone more easily. I feel like you are all becoming my friends and I'm not so spread out as I was on LCF. Being technically challenged, simple is good for me. Just My Humble Opinion. Could there be 2 threads? I'm so not trying to change anything...just keep it the way it is.

Humbly
Carol

Kate: It's soooo hard when they are sick. Once John-Paul had the flu so bad he couldn't walk and I asked his cousin to take him some chicken soup. This vegan cousin brought him corn chowder! Is there anything closer to vomit?? I laughed so hard. I hope your daughter stays healthy, too!

That is funny. I may never look at corn chowder the same way again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter