George Strait Fan Club members?

horseshowmom

DIS Veteran
Okay, I know I'm really reaching here, but I figured it's worth a chance.

DD and her BF reallllllly want to go see George Strait in concert, and the tickets go on sale tomorrow morning.

But, I just saw on the Ticketmaster site that you can get "pre-sale" tickets IF you have the Fan Club password. I called to join (to get the password), but nobody that I talked to knew if I would get it immediately or not.

Sooo, I'm asking two questions. One, if I join, will they send me something immediately (via email) that contains the password. OR Two, if nobody knows, can anybody share the password with me? I'm guessing that it's individual, so it might have to be somebody who isn't using theirs.

Can anybody help?

This is too lat eto help, but I figured I'd post. I used to belong to his fanclub. The presale seats are not necessarily that great. They're blocks of seats scattered throughout the arena. It's highly possible that you could get better seats buy buying thru Ticketmaster on the first day of general sales.

Hope you were/are able to get seats. I can bet ya it'll be a great show!!! He's not realy "showy" and doesn't talk a lot, but he sounds great live.

Not in the club, but I've seen him and he's great. Hope you got good seats. :)

Now I've got "All My Exes" running through my head. :)

The seats turned out to be pretty good. I've got my fingers crossed though, because my brother "may" be able to get tickets for us from one of the sponsors (which would be very good tickets). His company is a pretty big customer (at least in our area), and his rep is going to get some for him. The key question is "how many" he's going to get though (since his daughter and her friend get first call)! ;)

Either way, it will be a great show, and the tickets arrived in today's mail (along with our Disney park tickets and our Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party tickets - Hooray!). It's been a good day! :teeth:

Ok, not as good as real life, but pretty close!!
Search: evergig
then search: George Strait and be amazed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter