Genie plus

kimmhic

Earning My Ears
We are travelling to Orlando in August we decided we would add on genie plus at the reduced rate offered to UK and Irish travellers. I know they have changed the policy on Genie plus and after june 8th you can no longer pre purchase .we rang yesterday to add it and were told it stopped being available on May 25th was this ever advertised anywhere? And are they not obliged to have updated website

We are travelling to Orlando in August we decided we would add on genie plus at the reduced rate offered to UK and Irish travellers. I know they have changed the policy on Genie plus and after june 8th you can no longer pre purchase .we rang yesterday to add it and were told it stopped being available on May 25th was this ever advertised anywhere? And are they not obliged to have updated website
We have a trip coming up in December and I was able to go online today and add Genie plus to our 10 day park hopper. I’m from Canada though so maybe that’s the difference? It was not a discounted rate..

We have a trip coming up in December and I was able to go online today and add Genie plus to our 10 day park hopper. I’m from Canada though so maybe that’s the difference? It was not a discounted rate..
Thanks for reply they were offering it to UK for 6.99 sterling just over 10 dollars so was definitely worth it

Thanks for reply they were offering it to UK for 6.99 sterling just over 10 dollars so was definitely worth it

I have also have a UK/IE package with Genie+ booked. TA sent me an email that states that any change before 7th of June will include Genie+ tickets (if requested) and for amendments after June 7th I’d depends on the travel dates:
• If you have a 2022 Disney Resort hotel booking and need to make an amendment to your booking - e.g. change dates, room type or hotel - you will retain your Disney Genie+.
• If you have a 2023 Disney Resort hotel booking and need to make an amendment to your booking, you will lose your Disney Genie+ and your balance will be updated with the lower price.

I've just got off the phone with WDTC, (UK guest) and they just said I can't add Genie+ (I wasn't aware of a discount price it might have been). I have also been told the cut off was May 25th for adding to the booking. I hadn't originally planned to do the whole trip but then I thought it would save the hassle of trying to buy that after midnight each time I fancied using it.

Yes we were the same at no time was 25th May posted anywhere the 7th June was the last available date to pre buy if may was the cut off it should have been on website Disney have lost all interest in customer care

Another Disney following site seemed to say you could still add it until early June.
There seems to have been some miscommunication along the line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter