Genie Plus Help

jcrb32

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I have purchased my DisneyLand tickets.
I now want to add Genie Plus to the tickets, however the app won't let me do that unless I am in the US or Canada.
I am trying to work out how to do it on my computer but cannot seem to work it out.

Is this possible?
Thanks so much.

I don't think you can add it to an already purchased ticket. You have to add it at the time the ticket is purchased to have it ahead of time. Otherwise, for existing tickets, it has to be added each day after park entry.

This is directly from the Disneyland website: "Disney Genie+ service is available for purchase before your visit—as an add-on with new ticket or vacation package purchases—or may be available as a single-day purchase for existing ticket holders through the Disneyland app on the day of your park visit after park entry. Please check the Disneyland app after park entry for pricing and availability, as availability is limited."

You will very likely be able to add it once you scan into the park. It has sold out a few times, but that was during the extremely busy week between Christmas and new years.

Hello,

I have purchased my DisneyLand tickets.
I now want to add Genie Plus to the tickets, however the app won't let me do that unless I am in the US or Canada.
I am trying to work out how to do it on my computer but cannot seem to work it out.

Is this possible?
Thanks so much.
If you purchased your tickets directly from Disney, you may want to try calling Disneyland Ticketing at +1-714-781-4636. I don’t know if it can be done, but if it can they’d be the ones to do it. Have your confirmation number when you call. Good luck! 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter