General DISNEY Swap Details & Check In

Just checking in. I have my supplies but haven't started working on these yet.

*•-•´¯`•-»¦«-•´¯`*:•.Happy 4th of July!*´¯`•-»¦« *•-•´¯`•-•*

Hi just checking in for my DD - Tink93 . I have taken her shopping for her papers and embellies so we are looking good to get started.. Michelle

Checking in again now that I am back from Denver. I have strated the shaker boxes but I have been having a few issues with my craftrobob that the company is working on. I plan on working on things this week and hope to have at least the shaker boxes done by the end of the week.

Hello!! Just checking in. I have a graduate class until the 14th of August so I wuill promptly start, complete, and send swap items when that is over. I have my ideas already just have to fidn the time to do them..... and get the one last pack of stupid stickers that the store was short one when I bought them and has not yet restocked!!! :)

Just checking in. I'm back from vacation, so will be hitting the swaps as soon as my round of working is over!

Ok I have just PM'd everyone with my contact information and Mailing information. If you did not get it please let me know. How is everyone doing?

Mine are done and on the way, at least part of them. I finished them last night and hurried to package them and get them mailed today before picking up boys from tennis camp; came home and while cleaning up, found the 4th deco square hiding under my swap lists sheets. :blush: So will send them tomorrow in an envelope.

My package will have topper and 3 deco squares in it and a saran wrapped deco square taped on it.

I told our host that I was so proud of being able to be a month early for once, and see what happens! Oh well . . .

ksjayhawks..

I have recieved your items. They are wonderfull!

If possible, can I change something of mine in group 3? Instead of a matted song, journaling box and a tag, can I please change to 1 journaling box, 1 tag and 1 topper for Tiki Room?

Please advise!! I cannot get my song to look right and it's bugging me! LOL

Hey, good timing. I just came to post that after running out of paper, going to Seattle, getting over a cold I am done!

And this means I am finally down to my one post-it-note. So sometime in the next couple weeks we need to get together for lunch or a visit to a LSS or something.

I'm almost done too. I have 2 sets completely done. Working on Monsters, Inc now and then the Character meal one. Then I think I'll send you this set with the next CJ I have, if that's okay with you. I currently have The Little Things. You haven't done that one yet, have you?

Ohana, that works for me and nope I've not done that CJ yet.

hope I would love to meet somewhere ;)

Does everyone have my address?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter