General DISNEY Swap Details & Check In

KatDisney

<font color=teal><i>Announcer:</i> <font color=roy
The Swap is DUE Friday August 25th

*I will PM each of you with my mailing/contact information. I am excited to be hosting this swap and look forward to seeing all the wonderful creations.

*If you have not already done so, please PM with your mailing address so I can pre-address envelopes and boxes.

*Post your weekly status on this Progress thread, like every Friday (or which ever day of the week works best for you). Communication is very important in a swap so please make sure you check in to the Progress thread EVERY week.

*Packing Instructions - use a Ziploc for each person and put everything for that person into their bag; put all of your Ziploc bags into a large Ziploc bag - be sure to include your name, your DIS name and your address on your big bag (this step is important); include $4.05 for postage (or stamps if you don't want to send cash) to return your items. If you do more than one Swap please include $ 8.10 for a priority box. Please also mark your large Ziploc baggie with the swap group # (this will make sorting so much easier than last time.)

*PM me if you have problems and need to drop out or if an emergency happens (we all know things happen beyond our control sometimes), let me know so we can make arrangements for an angel or other help if needed.

* original thread can be found here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=12824942#post12824942

-Legend -
I have shipped back to you :car:
You have received your package :thumbsup2

Our Disney Cast of Players is:
katdisney :thumbsup2
ohana4 :teleport:
disneyland_emily :teleport:
hopemax :thumbsup2
potterphreak :teleport:
PixieDust32 :tink:
fanofthemouse:teleport:
ksjayhawks:teleport:
RealMickeysGirl :teleport:
rlovew :teleport:
New England Eeyore :teleport:
YodasMom :teleport:
MyLittlePiglet :teleport:

Group 1: Disneyland 50th Celebration
1. yodasmom - It all started with a mouse - Matted quote & photo mats
2. RealMickeysGirl -Golden Verhicles - 1 topper, golden Dumbo/Teacup tag
3. potterphreak – Parade of Dreams – matted song & 1 topper
4. hopemax - Welcome to Disneyland - Paper piecing & journal boxes
5. Disneyland_emily - Dedication- Lyric/Poem and eyelets/fiber
6. Ohana4 - Disneyland Entrance with topper and photo mats
7. Katdisney - Golden Mickeys ~~ Photo Mats & Squares

Group 2:
1. YodasMom - Haunted Mansion - Quote, poem, or song lyric /Mini File Folder
2. New England Eeyore - Walt and Mickey - 2 Tags, 2 Journalling Boxes
3. hopemax - Are We Ready for Vacation? - 2 Tags, Mini File Folder
4. RealMickeysGirl - All things Minnie - 1 box/tag, 1 library pocket with tag
5. potterphreak – Pirates of the Caribbean – 2 journaling boxes & 1 topper
6. PixieDust32 - Fantasyland, Princesses - Eyelets/brads/buttons/charms AND fiber/ribbon
7. fanofthemouse - Small World song and topper
8. Disneyland_emily - DCA- Library Pocket/Tag and Eyelets and Fiber
9. ksjayhawks - Downtown Disney - Topper & Squares
10. Ohana4 - Disney at night - Poem/song lyric & photo mats
11. MyLittlePiglet - "Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust"
12. Katdisney - Main street - borders and Photo mats

Group 3:
1. YodasMom - Disney Railroad - Quote, poem, or song lyric /Mini File Folder
2. New England Eeyore - When You Wish Upon a Star - Matted Lyric, Library Pocket &Tag
3. RealMickeysGirl - Hidden Mickeys - 1 topper/ 4 embellished squares
4. potterphreak – Tiki Room - matted song / 1 journaling box, 1 tag
5. rlovew - Splash mountain - shaker box /4 embellished squares
6. PixieDust32 - Peter Pan - Embellished squares
7. Tink93 - Mickey - boarders and journaling boxes
8. fanofthemouse - Wishes topper and tag/box
9. hopemax - Alice in Wonderland - Slide Mounts and borders
10. Ohana4 - General Character Meals tags/journal boxes
11. MyLittlePiglet- Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to Disney we go
12. Katdisney - Goofy's Kitchen -Topper & journal boxes

Group 4:
1. New England Eeyore - Where Magic Lives - Topper, Mini File Folder
2 RealMickeysGirl - Thank you Walt - 1 library pocket/tag, 1 mini file folder
3. potterphreak – Woody – 1 tag & pocket, 2 photo mats
4. PixieDust32 - Toy Story - Matted Poem or song Lyric
5. fanofthemouse - Parades topper and tag box
6. Ohana4 - Monsters, Inc. characters squares/journal boxes
7. hopemax - Shrunken Ned - Quote and Photo Mats
8. Katdisney - Goofy -Frames & Squares

Just saying howdy!

I'm internet less for another week (WHY it takes 10 days to get internet in Orlando who honestly knows...) So ill be off and on when I can (free wifi!)

-em

Just saying hello. I will not be working on this until I finish my July swaps, so there won't be much progress for awhile, but I do have some ideas in my head (and sketched out on paper) so when I do sit down to work on them it shouldn't be hard.

Just checking in. I'm so excited about this swap and can't wait to see everyone's creative ideas! popcorn::

Do I have to make the embelished squares for Splash Mountain in a square shape or could I do them in more of a splash shape to go with the shaker box? I would make them the same size as a square.

rlovew said:
Do I have to make the embelished squares for Splash Mountain in a square shape or could I do them in more of a splash shape to go with the shaker box? I would make them the same size as a square.

I've done circles for squares, etc, so personally, I wouldn't limit them to just square shapes. Sounds creative to me!

Also checking in...........I will be ordering my supplies early, but won't be putting them together either until my June and July swaps are done.

Checking-in and asking a question:

For my matted song lyrics for the Parade of Dreams (group 1), are there size guidelines or anything? Cos to do it on the computer, it's going to come out like, 5"x7". Is this ok?! I have never made one of these before and I have never received one either, LOL.

Thanks in advance!

ladies, We had a late addition to group 2 & 3 :) Those 2 group each have a full 12 in them. How is everyone doing? I have semi started I am finishing my cruise swap this week and then I am off and running on the next swap that is due.

I am completely done with the 50th one. I ran out of supplies so I am one photo mat away from being done with my Ned stuff, and one set of my tags needs ribbon so I am basically done with my group 2 stuff. So all I need to really do is my Alice stuff, and there I am done with my slide mounts, so I only need to do my borders! Although those are giving me fits, cause I am having that "get idea out of head and have it actually look good" problem.

Kat I sent my address did you get it? The first page has not been updated. I take some tink supplies for group 2 and all but 1 sticker sheet for group 3 (darn store not having enough sticker packs :) So have to go back to pick that up. Finishing 2 other swaps and then this one is all I have to do until ABC swap :rotfl2:

Hiya Nope Didn't get a message with your address I just looked through them all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter