GCH Lobby Holidays 2021?

pharmama

DIS Veteran
Can those who have been to the GCH lobby this far during the holiday season comment on what is offered?

I know the tree is there and I think I saw a photo of the giant gingerbread but what about other holiday festivities? Do they have the carolers/bell group? I think I saw them on the schedule for Merriest Nights but are they in the GCH lobby too? Do they have the little station with holiday drinks and treats (for sale)?

When I was there that is what I saw as well. We could only find 13 hidden Mickey's on the gingerbread house, but there is supposed to be 25. It was a Wednesday night and the line for the kiosk wasn't that long, but we weren't interested.

No carolers in the lobby -- the masks make it kinda hard to sing...

For treats, I found that mobile order from Marceline's was easier and faster than waiting in line at the kiosk.

I was there this past week, and the lobby was as lovely as always. There actually ARE handbell carolers. We were there Su-Th and the carolers played and sang on Sunday evening, every half hour, last show at 8:30.

ETA: highlight of our trip, along with the Mindful Traveller foot/leg treatment at the spa

Just came back from two great days at the Disneyland Resort. The Grand Californian was just what I needed to put me in the Christmas mood. They did have handbell (not wearing masks) carolers on Saturday night. The treat stand looked busy so I didn't try it. Instead opted to pick up hot cocoa, coffee and treats at the craftsman grill (they also have themed cookies, cupcakes, donuts and no line). Santa was also there in the evening for pictures with the kids.

They had live (non Christmas) music also at the Craftsman Bar in the evenings. The lobby was decorated, lively and beautiful. On a side note we also did the Storytellers buffet dinner and we enjoyed. It felt like a holiday themed dinner to me (carved turkey and roast beef, mashed potatoes etc.) You will have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter