GC Incentive if Housekeeping Declined? Update July 14 - Testing Concluded

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I ask what services you mean?

I guess I mean the level of service in general. I have been hearing reports of parks being less clean than the old days and bathrooms being sub par. (I have no personal knowledge since 2010 so this is just what I have heard). If they were to reduce mousekeeeping service, which we haven't heard - just a wild speculation after this recent gift card offer - that would be an example of reducing services and keeping the prices up.

I guess I mean the level of service in general. I have been hearing reports of parks being less clean than the old days and bathrooms being sub par. (I have no personal knowledge since 2010 so this is just what I have heard). If they were to reduce mousekeeeping service, which we haven't heard - just a wild speculation after this recent gift card offer - that would be an example of reducing services and keeping the prices up.

Gotcha. Thanks for expanding your thoughts.

Folks, we are not going to have an immigration debate or a political debate on the Resorts board. I'd like to keep the thread open, but not if it continues to go off topic.

So relieved not to have a service industry job dealing with customers with this attitude.

I do have a service job, and unfortunately they are many like that poster. :sad2:

I bet many of us have had more and more piled on us at our jobs. And saying to just quit and find another is ignorant at best.

I have no problem with Disney offering a bonus to guests who decide to skip a service. I would have a problem if they decided to charge an extra $30 a night cleaning fee. I tend to keep my room very clean, so I would have no problem opting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter