GAY PEOPLE/Christmas/ @ Me

catpaws007

Earning My Ears
:tink: I am planning on taking my girlfriend to Disney at Christmas. I want to go to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom. We just went to Magic Kingdom for Gay days, and although it was fun and exciting, our first time going together, Christmas should be a little more romantic and exciting. The weather will be nice and cozy, comfortable, sweatshirt weather maybe.. not too hot. Christmas songs and decorations.. It will be so nice!

Is anybody going at christmas time? Im going to try and go the 2nd week of December, not too many crowds compared to the end of the month. Im sure the lines wont be too long, people wont have much money because of all thier Christmas gifts lol.......!!

I've read alot of posts... it breaks my heart to see people bash on "gay" people.. its so sick that our own blood (Human beings) could turn on us. I am so happy with who i'm with and would not change that for anything! I actually think us "Gay" people have a much serious and intimate, relationship with our partners. A closeness.. a bond.
I went to SuperWalmart the other day and saw a Gay couple (women)shopping and holding hands together, it was soo wonderful, I was so happy to see that. I have a Gay couple living next door to me too. (men) Great people.

I am 24 and my girlfriend is 44. Age is nothing but a number.. i would give her the world and vice versa. Wish I could post a picture of us, but I don't know how. We live in brooksville area, Florida. Yes Close to Disney!!

Tell us about your next Vacation to Disney!! Christmas time anyone??

WDW in early December is wonderful! We vacationed there for a week during the second week of the month in 2003 and 2005. The decorations are beautiful and trust me it's like being surrounded in Santa approved pixie dust. One of our favorite things about that time of the month at WDW, is the low crowd factor. If you use the info at TouringPlans.com you can see the best days to plan to visit the parks. One thing that we enjoy is going to the Afternoon Tea at the Gardenview Lounge at the GF. During that time, you can see the beautiful Christmas tree at the resort, a HUGE gingerbread house with lots of hidden Mickey's, and enjoy some Holiday carolling from the Voices of America. It's an experience that is really relaxing and special. We enjoyed the holiday trees over at Camp Minnie Mickey at AK, because they are decorated for specific characters and movies. Our favorite was the Stitch and Brother Bear trees, but that Tigger tree was rather inventive too. While we have been to 4, yes, twice each trip, MVMCP's the new never wears off. I love seeing the special holiday version of Wishes. If you like regular Wishes, it's a notch above with all new music, for the holidays of course, and the display is just amazing. The Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights display at MGM is so much fun! If you like to ride around and look at the light displays in your town, this is something that is a must do. The have snow showers there everynight and the hot cocoa and gingerbread cookies are a great thing to grab to keep you warm as you stroll through the display. Basically, if you love Christmas and you love WDW, you have to do this at least once. Oh, I almost forgot Epcot, we liked the music of Candlelight Processional, but didn't think it lived up to the hype. I really enjoyed the other holiday touches at Epcot, but felt that going to CP was just not worth doing more than the one time that we did do it.

The weather was great both times that we went with no rain, but the temps did go from shorts one day to layers required on the next. Be prepared for anything! Have fun planning your trip! Maggie

Brooksville! Ooooh, that's where that neat Christmas shop is!

WDW at Christmas is incredibly beautiful. I've seen the temps unseasonably hot (in the high eighties) and then quite cold (needed gloves and parkas). Two years ago it poured on Christmas day. Yuck.

Plan on touring the resorts. They are beautiful.

EPCOT has the CP which is pretty nice if you are into that sort of thing. I like to go to the tree lighting ceremony...

You'll have a great time!

Hisselfness and I will be in WDW from 12/14 to 12/22 after our first 4 night DCL Cruise.

If anyone else is around, we'd love to meet-up.

We'll be there 12/5-12/11, celebrating my 55th birthday on the 8th at the DIS meet at Jellyrolls and MVMCP on the 7th!

We will be there In December 16-19 at the contemporary, I have never been to WDW during christmas time looking forward to It very much :banana:

aidensdad said:
We will be there In December 16-19 at the contemporary, I have never been to WDW during christmas time looking forward to It very much :banana:

We'll be at VWL while you're at the Comtemporary. We can wave to each other across Bay Lake.

We went to WDW for Xmas in 2004 and swore never again.. of course we were there on Christmas Day and the crowds were insane, couldn't ride anything. However, earlier that week it wasn't as bad. And earlier in the month wouldn't have been as bad.

During that trip, I don't recall taking in all of the Xmas decor. We didn't visit any of the resorts, we were basically using the commando approach trying to ride everything and see all of the parades. Note: that was only my 2nd trip to WDW, with my first trip having been about 10 years before that when I could have cared less about WDW.

Anyway, we are planning to go for NYE (Dec 31-Jan 6th) during yet another insanely packed time at WDW. I hoping to absorb more of the decor and see more than waiting lines for rides.

We go every year on December! Its very romatic and not hot. Christmas is our favorite season, and spending it at Disney is unmatchable! :love:

Ahhh. It sounds so nice!

We're planning to be there Dec. 2-6 if the stupid airfare will cooperate. We want to go to MVMCP on Dec. 4, but I suppose the 5th would work, too! I am glad to hear that some folks weren't blown away by CP. I couldn't really figure out how to work it into the schedule, and DH said he has no interest in going. DS doesn't care one way or the other, so I think we will skip it. Just 5 months to go!!! (Well, 5 months 'til the December trip. 32 days 'til the Official Broil Your Butt Off Birthday Tour! :teeth: )

We'll be down from the 18th to the 26th! Since we've been spoiled rotten with many trips to the Dis this year, we will be doing it on the cheap and staying at Pop Century.

We were there from Dec 30-Jan 5th last year and it was wonderful. The Studios NY Streets are absolutely stunning at night, awash in lights.

We throroughly enjoyed Epcot's Holidays Around The World with Storytellers representing each country, their holiday characters and traditions...

Make sure to visit the resorts who really give it their all! Grand Floridian, Yacht & Beach Club and Wilderness Lodge were real standouts....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter