"Gay Days" threads on Strategies Board

Spaceship Earthfan

Mouseketeer
Lately, especially this past week, there's been a bunch of threads on the Strategies board about Gay Days. Like just about all such threads, the discussion gets pretty heated pretty quickly, with all different kinds of responses, some people saying they would never go during that week again, others saying they could care less. All I have to say is, those threads frustrate me to no end...

I wish people would use the Search function before asking questions about those days...all they do is end up causing the same debate that's been had over and over again. You get the occasional closed-minded person that posts some ridiculous response that does nothing but get a lot of people upset. The topic has been discussed enough that I think anyone planning a trip should have a good idea what the crowds are like if they'd just do a quick search.

Sorry for posting a thread about a thread (lol) but I didn't want to post in that thread on the Strategies board...no use fanning the flames and restating what's already been said. I just get so frustrated by some of the responses I read there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter