Garden Rocks Dining Package - worth it/necessary?

MinnieLizzie

Earning My Ears
We’ll be visiting Epcot on April 11th. The Garden Rocks concert will feature John Michael Montgomery. Both my husband and I would like to see him, but it wouldn’t be the end of the world if it didn’t work out. We also have an almost-3-year-old with us.

1. Obviously the artist would make a HUGE difference in crowd levels, but for the 5:30 show, would best guesses indicate that we’d have to line up far in advance to see the show? (Great seats NOT required.)

2. Is the dining package “worth it” - as in, does it mean we would be able to arrive just before the show starts and have a decent seat or do you still have to show up really early?

3. I can’t seem to find a cancellation policy for the package online. Does anyone happen to know?

Thanks!

I know I can’t give you all the info you’re looking for, but my friend is there now and saw simple plan without any package, showed up only minutes before and had no problem

The first show has no line,you can basically show up at 2pm and get your seat and it is also usually the most crowded showtime,however if your intent is to just get a seat theres absolutely no need for the dining package unless you plan to get there very close to 5:30.The most crowded group will probably be Air Supply for sure.Simple Plan brought out a bunch of younger locals and really packed it for the two days I went.Theres maybe a handful of second tier groups that will fill the theater like Rick Springfield,Dennis Deyoung,Guess Who and Starship who is like the official Epcot festival group as they're at both festivals every year and have loyal followers.But like I said if you just want a seat theres no need for it,if you however plan to show up 10-15 minutes before and have a decent seat then you're risking not being happy so just go ahead and buy it,if you show up 30+ minutes before you should be fine.John Michael Montgomery has never played Epcot before so I cant tell you just how popular he'll be,im my opinion if you show up there at 4:50-5:00 youll be happy with your seat.

I booked one for April 1. I like knowing we don’t have to line up early possibly, for a seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter