Garden Grocer or send a package?

Yes they do. All you need to do is call or e-mail them and tell them what you want. Read my previous post on this thread about the wine.;)

Now there's a good New Orleans girl for ya! Running out of wine mid-week! Bet you had a great vacation! Love your avator BTW!

O.K., back to your regularly scheduled thread....

TigerKat is right there is nothing on their list...you just have to add it and they'll get it.

If you ship stuff yourself, aren't you concerned about the heat affecting the food when it sits in the Fedex or UPS truck, or even in the baggage area of the plane? I would think Hostess stuff for example would melt or the cream inside them would spoil or something.....

Lily

We plan on doing both. I'm sending our toiletries, meds (otc), fans, misters, some snacks to our resort. And I'm using Garden Grocer for diapers (take too much room in box), swimmers, milk, juice, water & breakfast stuff. After reading this thread, I am thinking instead of a pkg sent to the resort I may just pack an extra suitcase and then use that for all the souvenirs we'll buy. Not sure yet.

Now there's a good New Orleans girl for ya! Running out of wine mid-week! Bet you had a great vacation! Love your avator BTW!

O.K., back to your regularly scheduled thread....

TigerKat is right there is nothing on their list...you just have to add it and they'll get it.

:lmao: :lmao:

Not sure if anyone will understand this but I can't sleep without noise (box fan). While on the phone with Garden Grocer last year I asked them where I could purchase one nearby the resort. They offered to purchase one for me and deliver it. I'm telling you these people go above and beyond "customer service".:thumbsup2

We plan on doing both. I'm sending our toiletries, meds (otc), fans, misters, some snacks to our resort. And I'm using Garden Grocer for diapers (take too much room in box), swimmers, milk, juice, water & breakfast stuff. After reading this thread, I am thinking instead of a pkg sent to the resort I may just pack an extra suitcase and then use that for all the souvenirs we'll buy. Not sure yet.

I may do the same with the extra suitcase. In the past, we've shipped a box ahead ... but 2 of the last 3 times we've done that, it didn't work out real well. Once was the fault of FedEx and the other time it was the fault of Coronado Springs.

I was going to ship a case of water via 3 day UPS. As I recall it was about 50 bucks to do so! So the gardergrocer is much cheaper that shipping. Only 12 bucks to deliver. Either way you're gonna pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter