Garden Grill

CastleLight

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to the garden grill for lunch lately? How was it? How was the interaction with the characters?

DSIL went back in June and said it was a highlight of their trip. We are going next week and I'm excited :cool1:

We went in March and I thought the food was not very good but the character interaction was absolutely the best onsite. My DD and DH have convinced me to overlook the food issue and book again for March '08. I can always just eat the veggies...it was the meat that was rather dry and overcooked.

We went at the beginning of August for lunch and we had a blast. It was our first character and it was just DH and me. The interaction was wonderful. Each character stopped and took pics with each of us. The food was good especially the dessert. Only thing I didn't care for was the catfish (I don't like fish though), the green beans were a little salty and the dressing on the turkey wasn't to my taste but DH liked everything. The steak was fab and so were the potatoes but the dessert was the main event. YUM! We're going to try to do it again soon. We even arrived an hour early and were seated in less than 5 minutes. That's service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!