• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Game On" -- Not

larryz

Rogue Five
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Just got the "Game On" offer with a 3 letter code, offering standard view rooms at WL and AK for $310 per night, for Sundays thru Thursday in May 2011.

Isn't that rack rate???

With discounts like that, who needs enemies?

Just got the "Game On" offer with a 3 letter code, offering standard view rooms at WL and AK for $310 per night, for Sundays thru Thursday in May 2011.

Isn't that rack rate???

With discounts like that, who needs enemies?

A work girlfriend called me over to her computer a few days ago to check out her awesome pin....a startling 5% off. WOOOOOOOOW! Disney, you discounting fools! How will you ever keep your shirt with these crazy deals:sad2:

They actually wrote $310/night? Don't they realize people cringe when they are paying over $300/night for a hotel room? Even if it is disney. We have stayed deluxe but after staying at POR last year and not feeling that you get that much more at a deluxe, we will be staying at a moderate from now on. Linda

Hey i got the same code after using my orphan annie decoder ...it said knuckle-head your paying rack-rate:rotfl2::rotfl2:

They actually wrote $310/night? Don't they realize people cringe when they are paying over $300/night for a hotel room? Even if it is disney. We have stayed deluxe but after staying at POR last year and not feeling that you get that much more at a deluxe, we will be staying at a moderate from now on. Linda

Ditto:thumbsup2
We made that same decision a few years back, location was not worth 2-3x's the cost. At least not for our family.

Hey i got the same code after using my orphan annie decoder ...it said knuckle-head your paying rack-rate:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Was that before or after the "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine" code?:rotfl2: Love that movie!!

Im not sure just then the bumpus' 143 dogs broke in it. i swear there were 143 dogs.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter