"gambling" on board?

Stimpy

<font color=red>Is a WONDERFUL Mommy! The TF says
I was wondering if it would be a problem to play a game with family members for money in the public areas? I'm not talking about high-stakes poker :lmao: Just a dice game (LRC) that we sometimes play with quarters. I was going to bring it with me in case we have a rainy day but since there are 9 of us, we won't fit in one stateroom.

Thanks!

On my last cruise I noticed some folks playing cards up near the adult pool. I would imagine if they played for money, it really would be nobody's business. Now if you are advertising for others to join in, well that might be questionable, lol. But I think a private game is just that private...Good luck!

Isn't bingo gambling? If they run that, I wouldn't see where your game would not be allowed. OR you could always use LGMHs to represent the quarters and pay up later. :lmao: But then that would mean a lot of stealing from HD!

when you're in international waters, it is nobody's business - but the ship's. the ship could theoretically take issue with it, but as long as it isn't overt and an obvious distraction, i'm sure nobody will pay it any mind.

We also play a dice game for quarters.... The game sometimes takes a long time, we have played in public areas, just with our family with no problem....

just use poker chips, for fun, or as stated pay up later

Considering that Disney doesn't have gambling I think that a game in a public area would be frowned on. Playing with chips only the participants know for sure so that would be the way to avoid any potential problems.:cool2:

When we cruised 2 years ago there was a family with a tabletop poker set and we saw them using it all over the ship - at the pool, in the bars - they used the chips that came with the set and played poker as much as they wanted.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter