Galaxy’s Edge Reservations and Covid

lcomp

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how reservations/ wait times are looking for Galaxy’s Edge things- Are boarding groups for ROTR filling up as fast as they used to/ are Saavi’s reservations filling up far in advance/ are the lines for Oga’s long? I’ve got a trip coming up in March and am a little late to start prepping, so I was just wondering. Also, are there any changes worth noting to how these things operate? Sorry if there’s a similar thread to this in the past few weeks; I tried searching around but couldn’t find anything similar. Thanks!

Rise of the resistance boarding groups are going in seconds. Check out the thread Read post 1 & 2-rise of the resistance boarding group planning and information thread for more info.

Oga's reservations are going fast, you basically have to schedule at your 60+ days booking window for ADRs

Not sure on Saviis, but Droid Depot gets pretty busy still. Definitely helps to have a reservation.

Check out the here now & just back thread for even more info about how things are currently or recently working.

Enjoy the trip planning

I think the most important change you need to be aware of is that RotR BGs now open at 7 AM, and you can try from anywhere (obviously not from in the park since it's not open yet) as long as you have a park pass reservation for DHS that day. You can try again at 1 PM but have to have actually entered DHS that day before 1 PM.

We have a trip in April, and I’ve been checking for Oga’s. I don’t think we’ll get a reservation. I’m hoping there’s a standby line. Do you know if they consider Swan Dolphin an on property hotel? I’m wondering if we can book 60+ days before.

We have a trip in April, and I’ve been checking for Oga’s. I don’t think we’ll get a reservation. I’m hoping there’s a standby line. Do you know if they consider Swan Dolphin an on property hotel? I’m wondering if we can book 60+ days before.
off topic for this thread but yes, S&D are considered on site resorts you can book at 60 das plus he number of days in our reservation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter