Funny Story (I think so, anyway)

PJesse25

<font color=green>We're ALL Whack-a-Doodle here!</
Hi, All.

I thought I'd post this story on this board - I think it's funny and all of my friends get a big kick out of it when I tell them.

So, I was at MNSSHP last October and got in line to meet the Princesses and Princes. When I got in, it was Snow White and the Prince. Well, the Prince set off my gaydar like crazy! So I get near the front of the line and the family in front of me had a son who made some sort of sports reference to the characters and the Prince turned to Snow White and said "What is that, sports?". Well, Snow White gives him a look that I could only interpet to mean "Could you butch it up a little?"! :rotfl: But what she said was "Of course it's sports". So he replies "Well, we don't have that sport in our kingdom".

So I get up there and mentioned that I had met Snow White that morning at breakfast and had already gotten an autograph, but needed an autograph from the Prince. While the Prince was signing, Snow White and I made conversation and then she asked the Prince where he had been that morning. So he replies "Prince Charming and I must have been jumping horses"! :rotfl2: Well, by now I've about bitten my tongue in half from trying to stifle the laughter. I had the cast member take a picture of the 3 of us and went about my way.

This was a character encounter I will not soon forget! :)

You have more self-control than I as I know I would have completely lost it at that point. If not for the family, I probably would have pushed it more (So exactly what type of saddle do you ride, sir prince?)

I once had a Cedar Point T-Shirt on and Cinderella went out of her way to tell me the her and prince charming loved to take carraige rides up there in the summer! I knew we had a roller coaster girl on our hands at that point!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter