Funny photos......please share yours!

This is a great idea for a thread!

Love it!!!!!! My DS loves her and the other one.....Ventrass ??? sp. They are always so into character. She (the one in your picture and I can't remember her name) had a stare down with DS one year while he was standing in line and got right in his face almost nose to nose.

The character in the picutre is Aurra Sing.

This is a great idea for a thread!

The character in the picutre is Aurra Sing.

Totally off topic, but I have a friend who named her daughter Aurra Sing <insert last name here>. Her husband is quite the Star Wars fan and already had a daughter named Mara Jade before they met and married. I like Star Wars, but I didn't know those characters, so I had to be enlightened.

Of course, I have a niece named Miri because my Brother is a Star Trek fan, so I can't judge. :)

Totally off topic, but I have a friend who named her daughter Aurra Sing <insert last name here>. Her husband is quite the Star Wars fan and already had a daughter named Mara Jade before they met and married. I like Star Wars, but I didn't know those characters, so I had to be enlightened.

Of course, I have a niece named Miri because my Brother is a Star Trek fan, so I can't judge. :)

My sons name is Kellen Anakin...so yeah...can't say much either.

Oh, I do have this one.....Those are my daughter's feet down there under Cruella. She LOVED meeting Cruella. Talked about it for weeks. Leave it to my girl to love the bad guys. :)

232323232%7Ffp539%3A7%3Enu%3D3288%3E53%3B%3E833%3EWSNRCG%3D365479%3C49332%3Bnu0mrj

We have one like that with Beast!

w5230.jpg

w5517.jpg

w5596.jpg

w4576.jpg

stitch self portrait

w0504.jpg

he's just trouble!

wlaylastitch.jpg

Here is the picture Oh, and Finally08 I really like your pictures, very cute

DSCN5640.jpg

Vidia taught DD to pout (not that she needed any help). She made absolutely sure that DD had it down the way she wanted it before anyone was allowed to take a picture. That was last December, and I can't tell you how many times I have seen that pose and face since then (pretty much every time DD gets mad at me) ! :scared1::laughing:

IMG_6931-2.jpg

Vidia taught DD to pout (not that she needed any help). She made absolutely sure that DD had it down the way she wanted it before anyone was allowed to take a picture. That was last December, and I can't tell you how many times I have seen that pose and face since then (pretty much every time DD gets mad at me) ! :scared1::laughing:

IMG_6931-2.jpg

LOL!

I've got news......... that face was coming your way soon anyway.......:rolleyes1

This thread is awesome... I don't have any pics, unfortunately, as I last went before digital cameras were invented. :sad2:

Please keep 'em coming!

This is my daughter at 9 months old reacting to the elephant on the Jungle Cruise. She actually loved the ride. :goodvibes

Paisleys1stYear307.jpg

Great thread OP! The following series of 3 photos are a rare opportunity to see my DD3 transform herself from a beautiful, sweet angel into the Incredible Hulk in mere seconds. As you can see in the background, these were taken at Epcot in early May during the F&G festival and I believe this particular fit had something to do with a set of Mickey ears she had her heart set on (which I may have bought later :rolleyes1) DW asked me why I saved these, and I replied that someday DD will get married and have a wedding rehearsal dinner at which a slide show of her younger years will inevitably be shown... Enjoy.

DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0200.jpg

DSC_0201.jpg

Love this thread. Thanks OP for starting it.

Here's a couple from our last trip.
DD5 doing her best princess wave on the people mover
100_0292.jpg

DD5 at 1900 Park Fare with one of the Stepsisters. They were a hoot.
dsc_0259.jpg

Great thread OP! The following series of 3 photos are a rare opportunity to see my DD3 transform herself from a beautiful, sweet angel into the Incredible Hulk in mere seconds. As you can see in the background, these were taken at Epcot in early May during the F&G festival and I believe this particular fit had something to do with a set of Mickey ears she had her heart set on (which I may have bought later :rolleyes1) DW asked me why I saved these, and I replied that someday DD will get married and have a wedding rehearsal dinner at which a slide show of her younger years will inevitably be shown... Enjoy.

DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0200.jpg

DSC_0201.jpg

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

revdon 64, crazy question, were you guys there in June 2010, I swear I saw your DD, maybe it was someone else. :confused3

Okay, the picture of Dale eating Ariel's head made me laugh, but WadeCool that series of pictures of your daughter had me rolling so hard tears were running down my face. :lmao::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2: I don't know why your DW would even question why you kept them. I see blackmail when she is a teenager, and a great way for you to scare off boyfriends!!! (I have a DD with a strong personality myself.)

Keep the pictures coming!!!

DSC_0176-1.jpg
[/IMG]

A few years ago we were chosen to be one of the families of the day @ AK and ride on a float in the parade.... my then 5 year old DD was NOT happy at all since it was in August and VERY hot (100 degrees). She wanted to go back to the pool and swim instead.... this was taken 5 minutes before we had to get on the float... she put on a smile though for us when we were en route! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Disneyworld2010371.jpg
[/IMG]

Same DD last year @ 7 being a funny girl @ the Poly..... :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter