Funny photos......please share yours!

I have two that I thin are pretty funny. The first is my son just being himeslf. LOL and the second is a great character interaction.

100_7277.jpg

I think you posted this before ... yes? Because I tried to get DH to so the same but it didn't come out half as well as this one!! Love it.!!!!!!

Thanks. I forgot all about this pic. I did post it before i won the photo contest with this on here back in the day. Lol

I met Baloo in 1996 in the MK. I wasn't paying attention and he smacked me upside the head! But very gently, especially for a bear.

ScannedImage23.jpg

I guess he felt badly because afterwards, he kissed me on the top of the head.

ScannedImage19-1.jpg

Or was he trying to eat my head?

Here's my Dx making the sad Eeyore face at the CP in 96.

ScannedImage6.jpg

And you might not think this is funny, but look at the cranky lady giving me the evil eye over the Dx's shoulder. I was not aware I had done anything to offend, but her glare says otherwise. Sorry lady!

ScannedImage2.jpg

I'm pretty sure I've put some of these up before...but here goes again.

2713_195455710110_6736125_n.jpg

2713_195455715110_607128_n.jpg

Hellooo there...
2625_148061545110_2193567_n.jpg

Hey dad! I made you a present! <wink wink>
2625_148061570110_2012066_n.jpg

A year ago when Planking was popular (google it, it was pretty goofy but my kids had fun), we went to Disney. Thankfully they advanced warned me they would be doing it so I brought plenty of antibacterial wipes but was still kinda grossed out! Here are two of the planks they did..

Haunted Mansion Plank - the other funny thing we love about this area of the Haunted Mansion is the top right name in the stone, Clare Voince... My grandma's name is Claire Vance so we always have to stop and take a pic.
plankJulia.jpg

Monorail Plank
plankhannah.jpg

DSC03848.jpg

DD when she was 5 months old.

I almost peed my pants...... so funny!

My DSs have completely lost control after seeing that photo! DS6 says that's the funniest thing he's ever seen in his life. I may never get them calmed down! Thanks for sharing!

6226718840_995feb535f.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Holding Duffy on Dinosaur..thats the first time i ever kept my eyes open the entire ride..and I have been on it about 8 times...lol

I'm such a big kid

I love this one...my son, myself and two daughters are on the far side of the Test Track car and a strange boy was riding single rider in the front. We still aren't sure what he was doing in this pic.

Photo0060FourBySix.jpg
[/IMG]

Great thread OP! The following series of 3 photos are a rare opportunity to see my DD3 transform herself from a beautiful, sweet angel into the Incredible Hulk in mere seconds. As you can see in the background, these were taken at Epcot in early May during the F&G festival and I believe this particular fit had something to do with a set of Mickey ears she had her heart set on (which I may have bought later :rolleyes1) DW asked me why I saved these, and I replied that someday DD will get married and have a wedding rehearsal dinner at which a slide show of her younger years will inevitably be shown... Enjoy.

DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0200.jpg

DSC_0201.jpg

oh that is to cute!:rotfl2:

I read this whole thread yesterday and wished I had a pic to share. I FOUND ONE! This is my son's girlfriend. It was taken last MNSSHP. Imagine my surprise when I saw this at home! :scared:

Beware....if you like to sleep at night don't look too hard at this picture!

creepyclown.jpg

I warned you :sad2:

feezle, those are awesome. The first is like "...the hell?" and the second is like "Got ya nose...like a boss" (Yeah I go through life internally captioning everything's thoughts, it's a sickness)

6226718840_995feb535f.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Holding Duffy on Dinosaur..thats the first time i ever kept my eyes open the entire ride..and I have been on it about 8 times...lol

I'm such a big kid

This made me laugh so hard, I almost spit out my lunch. LOL :rotfl2:

Greetings from sunny Florida!

downloadfile-2.jpg

We are not normally a hideous-looking family, I promise! We had just gotten to Epcot and were already melting, and the Photopass photographer made us face the sun. I think my retinas are still fried!

Oh MY GOODNESS! I laughed outloud. Hilarious! :lmao:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter