Funny Memes

Ours has been over $3 gal in New England for over 12 years
Poster quoted as am I are in US I believe. I am anyways and it wasn't long ago we had prices close to that for several years dropping to the lowest in 2020. PA and California having the highest prices, I ran to Ohio to buy a computer and got gas one day in 2019. I said to the guy next to me, I feel like I should jump in the car and boogie out of here, feels like I'm stealing it at this price. He laughed, came over from Pa, did ya? LOL.

Poster quoted as am I are in US I believe. I am anyways and it wasn't long ago we had prices close to that for several years dropping to the lowest in 2020. PA and California having the highest prices, I ran to Ohio to buy a computer and got gas one day in 2019. I said to the guy next to me, I feel like I should jump in the car and boogie out of here, feels like I'm stealing it at this price. He laughed, came over from Pa, did ya? LOL.

Umm...New England is also in the US.

Feeling salty since we had Youngest's Christmas gift of a new cellphone stolen today. It was signed and delivered to someone else. So Kyte, if you're out there, enjoy. Company we order from hung up on us. Filed a claim with Fedex. We're out the $$$. Due to what happened we had to cancel Oldest's PS5 online order. Not worth the risk after what happened. We now are shopping like it's 1999. Go to store, buy item, go home with item.

View attachment 626667

Feeling salty since we had Youngest's Christmas gift of a new cellphone stolen today. It was signed and delivered to someone else. So Kyte, if you're out there, enjoy. Company we order from hung up on us. Filed a claim with Fedex. We're out the $$$. Due to what happened we had to cancel Oldest's PS5 online order. Not worth the risk after what happened. We now are shopping like it's 1999. Go to store, buy item, go home with item.
I didn't have anything stolen (yet) but had 2 packages delivered to the wrong address on Friday. I'm still trying to sort it out. So sorry yours ended so badly.

Have you considered filing a police report?

Have you considered filing a police report?

Thought about it. It's petty larceny under $1200 and very minor especially living in a metro area. The item is 1/4 of that cost wise. Not worth the hassle especially since we've been through a stolen check before. That was hoops and loops to go through plus affidavits just to get our money back.

We always have the subtitles on in my home because I'm hard of hearing, and it's a PITA to turn them on & off, so they always stay on. I can't tell you how many times non-family folks who came into my home saw the kids watching TV with the subtitles on and thought it was supposed to be some kind of reading lesson for them.

Nope. When I wanted them to have reading practice, I changed the broadcast language to Spanish, LOL.

We always have the subtitles on in my home because I'm hard of hearing, and it's a PITA to turn them on & off, so they always stay on. I can't tell you how many times non-family folks who came into my home saw the kids watching TV with the subtitles on and thought it was supposed to be some kind of reading lesson for them.

Nope. When I wanted them to have reading practice, I changed the broadcast language to Spanish, LOL.
I often wondered if kids who had to read subtitles to enjoy a show learned to read faster than those who didn’t.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter