Funny Memes

We do too. And in the this is kind of weird category, I was scrolling through Amazon deals this morning and they were featured.
We used both manila and white ones as recently as February 2020, when things shut down. Manila for documents or credit card imprints, white for bank deposits coming in from the retail locations to be processed for the bank. We had about 75 local retail locations and they were visited by a secure courier once a day for pick up. We were trying to go paperless, but in order to respond to credit card disputes for a face to face transaction, there were certain items that we hadn’t figured out a way to convert yet, and of course, there was cash to count and deposit each day.

It probably makes a lot of difference the type of business you are in, and whether you all work at the same location. We were a subsidiary of a global company, and sometimes still had to send hard copies to the corporate office via those envelopes.

We do too. And in the this is kind of weird category, I was scrolling through Amazon deals this morning and they were featured.
There are still some situations when you need to move a physical thing, not just a photo of the thing. For those situations, we still use interoffice envelopes within our large building. When it happened during the lockdown, I drove to the office and dropped off the item at the mailroom, where the staff in turn mailed it to the recipient's home office.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter