Funny Memes

And the very first one delivers free goods to me!

Actually, I work for Amazon delivery but I don't get paid for it. After 9 deliveries to my neighbor 2 houses away, I came home to find a box of chocolates and a note saying sorry and they called Amazon support and it should be fixed. I thought, fantastic! Then opened the front door to go out and there's a box from Amazon for the other neighbor :mad:

Hey, look on the bright side - you have another box of chocolate coming your way! 🤣

Everyone’s Italian grandma this time of year???

View attachment 625182
Mine's long gone but we had two feasts, first we had a lasagne and all and then, about 4 hours after everything was eaten put away, washed and cleaned I got orders to reset the table and then we had the American dinner, which was the Turkey and all made with equal love. Every home would have 2 sets of linens for the purpose & every kid I knew had a family that did the exact same thing because all our uncles and grandfathers were Veterans of WW2 & Korea. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter