Funny Gay Day 2009 Experiences

Do you have a photobucket account set up? If so, below each picture there is an image code for discussion groups. (It starts with ) Just copy that code and paste it into your message here on the DIS. Easy as that.

If you don't have a photobucket account, it's easy and free to set up. And once you've got it set up, it's as easy as hitting a button and selecting the pictures from your computer that you want to upload.

Very easy, that's why I use it.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention Jaxpiper started the account linked earlier just for all of us to use for Gaydays :thumbsup2

Sounds like everyone had a lot fun! Now, I wanna go next year!!!!! Love the shirts.....I would have to say the "Drink your juice Shelby" wins the prize!

Glad that have everyone had a blast! Would love to attend 2010!

Thanks for sharing your stories!

Sounds like everyone had a lot fun! Now, I wanna go next year!!!!! Love the shirts.....I would have to say the "Drink your juice Shelby" wins the prize!

Glad that have everyone had a blast! Would love to attend 2010!

Thanks for sharing your stories!

You totally should!

We know we're going to do SOME sort of fabulous GLBT Forum meet and greet for the 20th Gay Days! Come join us!

ConcK was having a grand time with his buds, so we did the same thing...waved, smiled and didn't approach.

The "b" word indeed! :snooty:

He was!! And you should have joined us! Our group usually "snowballs" throughout the day.

In case you missed the photobucket post, just go to their website, login, and upload...

username: wdwgd2009
password: wdwgd2009

Yes, Rob that was us. We were on BTMRR a bit behind you too. :teeth: Maybe someday we'll get brave enough.

I will have to check out the photobucket thing. I've heard that it's wicked easy to use.

Thanks ConcK and Jaxpiper. I'll check it out.

Our group usually "snowballs" throughout the day.

:eek:

Um, have you checked urban dictionary for that?

Cuz for a second, I didn't think you meant that the group kept growing as it went along. :lmao:

:eek:

Um, have you checked urban dictionary for that?

Cuz for a second, I didn't think you meant that the group kept growing as it went along. :lmao:

Yes, that's what I mea......wait, what?

Sorry, got to go...there's a tea party I need to attend :upsidedow

:cool1: I just loved the pics on photo bucket. My husband looks like a few of those guys...heeeheee....he would fit right in....I would be his fruit fly. Maybe one day we will get to be a part of the celebration but we tend to 'do' Disney in the fall/winter. Because it is hot as hell in MS where we live and even hotter there. Do we get straight points for knowing quotes from "Oh brother, " "Hunt for Red October" and of course the all time favorite quotable movie for straight people "Monty Python's Holy Grail". I so want to be a part of the group......maybe I am trying too hard. Glad everyone enjoyed their trip.

I quote Monty Python's Holy Grail all the time. Then again, I'm not your normal gay guy. I don't have to worry about anyone taking away my gay card. I don't think I was ever given one to begin with!

love how so many of you have mutual acquaintances, and discovered them through the pictures!
it's a small *gay* world :rotfl2:

sorry, couldn't resist!!

maybe next Summer we'll do gaydays - sounds fun!

I'm really starting to think that we're going to have to go to Gay Days next year just to attend a CBJ show with the sea of red!

I'm really starting to think that we're going to have to go to Gay Days next year just to attend a CBJ show with the sea of red!

I was thinking the same thing myself. It sounds like so much fun and I know my kids would love it.

Steve just uploaded his pics too (even though he's not on the DIS LOL ) :thumbsup2

Steve just uploaded his pics too (even though he's not on the DIS LOL ) :thumbsup2

Well get him to join! If he's as much fun at Turkygurl and Jaxpiper and the rest of you, he should be here entertaining Rosie along with the rest of us! :rotfl2:

I've got a funny one. Me and Kenny were standing in line at POTC waiting to ride it for the third time in a row. Yes, we loooove POTC! We were at DL during their Gay Days last fall. Anyhoo, we were having fun and there was this hilarious group of people in front of us who kept chanting funny stuff. My fave was, "Who put the fork in the garbage disposal? Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!" :rotfl2: Kenny and I picked it up pretty quickly and pretty soon the whole crowd was chanting it.

Anna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter