• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Funny Feeling in my Tummy!!!

DW mouser

DIS Veteran
I just got a funny, excited feeling in my tummy when I thought about our vacation coming up in 25 days!!! That means it's time to get the suitcases out and start planning on what to take!! Does anyone else do this?

Also, does anyone know if the shuttle will make a grocery stop if you are the only people on it?

hmm i dunno if they would stop for you. It could be a saftey issue with the drivers and they have a time table to keep to as well i think.

ABSOLUTELY~ I would write a list of everything I should bring or want to bring MONTHS ahead of time. I would also try to create a mock itinerary of what my week was going to look like. Even if I didn't follow it. Just the anticipation of going would put a smile on my face. I'm going in December...and already I'm writing out places I don't want to miss out on eating at!:earsgirl: enjoy!

I've been packing since January.

:)

I'm currently counting down the days until I can call for priority seating. The sad thing is, I know I won't need them because the time that we go is not crowded at all, but I WANT to do it.

::MinnieMo That's exactly what I do!! I plan 8 months in advance and then the last 3 weeks, I wonder if I missed anything!! I get so excited the last week that it's hard for me to sleep! And, I'm a grandmother!!! I think my grandkids do better then I do!!!:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter